Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cynthiazen

A Frest Affair

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

WIW =)))

2013-12-28-17-51-45_deco.jpg

Edmund has very limited options of the door handles for us to choose from as this door cannot have mechanism-kind of handles/lock. He actually suggested me to source from taobao, but I'm too lazy to search and i couldn't wait for the completion of this door! The wall color on the outside is also Granite from ICI =)))

2013-12-28-17-55-46_deco.jpg

Expedit shelving unit from Ikea which i mentioned in my earlier post that i will be using it as an island. Wall color in this room is Latte from ICI, carpet from taobao which i think is overly pink! It looks alright from the picture, but in real life, it is really pinkkkkkk.. :wacko:

2014-01-11-11-34-24_deco.jpg

Hi, love your doors to wiw. I'm also asking my ID to do this for my wiw. Can share how the door closure works, since you say there is no mechanism kind of door handler?

hi cynthia, can you share your with me contractor contact as well?

i'm getting my keys this month and feel i haven't done enough homework >.< only got 3 quotations so far and all also burst my budget..

hi cynthia, i'm also looking for high chair in TB, mind to share link please?

thanks dearie!

Shelf is also from ikea, will be using this as a breakfast counter =))) pending for our high chair from taobao!

2013-12-28-17-48-07_deco.jpg

Hi Cyn,

Very nice decor, able to share where did you get the black chandelier from? and also the fake window frame? it looks really nice :)

Our planning:

20131213_235356.jpg

I bought a fake window from Taobao as well and we were hesitating where to place them at:

2013-12-09+13.37.03.jpg

2013-12-09+13.30.21.jpg

And in d end, we place it on our walkway =)))

2013-12-24-18-04-18_photo.jpg

2013-12-29-13-27-07_deco.jpg

I think the frames are not enough, we may add more frames in the future. :D

Wow, your DIY projects looks awesome!! I am thinking of having one wall for pictures./ frames as well so now still deciding which wall shall be used for that. hahaha..

More worried how it will turn out though as I am not good in DIY projects :D

Very nice WIW! Very different from the standard WIW designs.

Thanks thanks :D ! Hubby was so pleased that i have a room with a door, and i can spend my many hours in that room without disturbing him with my hairdryer. Hehe =))))

Hi Cynthia, can share the links for your carpet? Thanks.

There you go! http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17906818692 It came with a free small carpet in pinkkkk whick i placed it under my garment steamer. Will take pic soon! =)))

hi, can share ur id contact or contractor? Many thanks!

love your updates.

hi cynthia, can you share your with me contractor contact as well?

i'm getting my keys this month and feel i haven't done enough homework >.< only got 3 quotations so far and all also burst my budget..

Hi all, thanks! Look for Edmund 82000200

hi cynthia, i'm also looking for high chair in TB, mind to share link please?

thanks dearie!

There you go! http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=18856226223

Hi can share edmund's contact? You didn't use Defong in the end?

Nope. As i think Edmund has more good reviews and we have better chemistry with him =)) Hope it helps! :D

Painting! Pretty headache when choosing colors.. We knew what we wanted, but grey? So many kinds! We started with the cornices first which was pretty easy :good:, then the walls.

Our fave corner and effect (Pardon the mess and painter's tape)! Walkway:

DSC03998.JPG

1 side of MBR:

DSC04000.JPG

Living room:

DSC04004.JPG

2013-12-01-16-40-05_deco.jpg

WIW wall color was not decided yet, as i wanted pink initially then i wanted nude then i wanted turquoise after that (too many choices), well, i guess woman are all like that. :bleah:

For bedroom 2, will be using as entertainment room in future (I wanna get XBox! LOL) but for now, it will be hubby's work room. No pics (selfish me, not taking pictures), but 1 side of the wall is that dark grey as well.

The kitchen untouched as i think is more airy and spacious that way. :thumbs up:

Hi cynthiazen,

Can I check with you how many days you took to paint the whole place?

See the way you enjoy so much makes me also want to diy :good: