Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cynthiazen

A Frest Affair

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Cynthia,

your posts are so awesome i have to sign up for an account to ask you... can i have your quote and ID contact please!! Also, where did you get that island drawer in the middle of your closet room?

Hi Cynthia,

I love the walk-in wardrobe and all the DIY stuffs. Can send me your ID contact and the quotation please?

Thank you! Is the headboard difficult to clean if we buy in white? How do you feel about it so far? :)

Hi there! I have never clean the headboard before =X. It doesn't seems to get dirty easily as the headboard is made of PVC. Just realised your project is Meadow, my parents is at Dew. =) Collection of keys should be soon!

Just in case many of you are wondering where's my opening of WIW.

Here's the pic!

IMG_1949.JPG

Red = Sealed

Blue = New opening.

Basically, is changing the door from right to the left side as being this way, the entry is still within MBR. Edmund has change the swinging direction of the MBR door so that the MBR door doesn't block the WIW door.

Dear cynthia,

Please pm me the quotation that you have.

very nice house you have design =)

thanks

Hi Cynthia,

I love the walk-in wardrobe and all the DIY stuffs. Can send me your ID contact and the quotation please?

Hi Cynthia,

your posts are so awesome i have to sign up for an account to ask you... can i have your quote and ID contact please!! Also, where did you get that island drawer in the middle of your closet room?

Thanks all! Pm sent!

Hi there! I have never clean the headboard before =X. It doesn't seems to get dirty easily as the headboard is made of PVC. Just realised your project is Meadow, my parents is at Dew. =) Collection of keys should be soon!

Thanks Cynthia! Am seriously considering getting it. Now just wondering where can I place them if not as a headboard ;)

Yep collection of keys shld be soon, i'm really looking forward!

• Like 1

If you guys still remember that i'm trying to DIY the small curtain for both toilets.. Its finally completed!! And i kinda miss sewing now. Hehe.

We recycled the 2 rods that was used for painting, hubby saw them into 2 pieces.

2014-03-01-14-37-12_deco.jpg

Then we bought fabrics from Ikea:

2014-03-01-14-34-37_deco.jpg

Sewing starts =)

2014-03-01-14-37-47_deco.jpg

The look in common toilet:

2014-03-01-14-19-27_deco.jpg

2014-03-01-14-24-43_deco.jpg

MBR toilet:

2014-03-01-14-18-26_deco.jpg

We used fishing line to tied the rod to the mesh. Fishing line nowadays is so hard to find! We went all the way to Changi Village to get them.

Edited by cynthiazen

• Like 1