Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cynthiazen

A Frest Affair

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

LOVE the curtains!! Super good job! Thank you for sharing.

And your WIW?!?! To die for. Honestly! Super talented!

I have been thinking of crown mouldings too, even though mine won't be a French-style home. I'm not really into the cove lightings stuff. So it's refreshing to see your home!

I have never done this but - could you PM me your quote? Or maybe I could PM you if that's easier? I'm just starting my research, we're hoping to get our home less than a year from now!

Oh yes and I have a question (for everyone who's ever gotten the keys to their house) -- approximately how long before collection were you notified of the house's completion date (not the probable one)? When you agar-agar see the painting start?

Thank you, thank you! x

Edited by bykaraanne

• Like 1

For many that wondered how my hanging rods are like in my WIW, I got them from taobao too. Our inspiration is actually from boutique shops and I actually decide to have this to save cost on pole system which we were quoted for about 6k previously. :jawdrop:

This is how it look like:

2014-03-01-14-22-36_deco.jpg

And i decorate it with my flower belt :))))

2014-03-01-14-23-32_deco.jpg

Initially i was worried that our clothes will be too heavy for these rods. Hubby ensured me that this anchor bolts (i suppose anchor bolts spells like this based on hubby's pronunciation) can support kilo newtons :thumbs up:

Link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=5621965031

• Like 1

Hi cynthiazen, so envious of all your nice DIYs! it will be ideal to have an ID flexible to your need and design! can you send me your ID detail & quotation? thank you! happy renovating!

Thanks! Pm sent!

hi,

Love your house design.. cosy feel!!

Can you share with me your ID contacts and quote? many tanks!

sent =)

Hi Cynthiazen,

Can advise where did you buy the clothes hanging bar and brackets for your WIW?

Cheers,

Ron

Look out for my latest post =)

LOVE the curtains!! Super good job! Thank you for sharing.

And your WIW?!?! To die for. Honestly! Super talented!

I have been thinking of crown mouldings too, even though mine won't be a French-style home. I'm not really into the cove lightings stuff. So it's refreshing to see your home!

I have never done this but - could you PM me your quote? Or maybe I could PM you if that's easier? I'm just starting my research, we're hoping to get our home less than a year from now!

Oh yes and I have a question (for everyone who's ever gotten the keys to their house) -- approximately how long before collection were you notified of the house's completion date (not the probable one)? When you agar-agar see the painting start?

Thank you, thank you! x

Replied! My painting only starts when Edmund gave me the green light. Hope it helps!

Hi,

Really beautiful house you have there! If you don't mind, can you pm me the quotations?

Sent! =))

hi. can i have the taobao link for the accessories that you paste on the cabinet? or what do you type in the search box? i can't find it.. thanks! :)

may i know how many hanging rods did you use in your WIW and it measurement?

could your share your ID contacts and quotation for reference, thank you.