Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lastman

Just Another Home @ Amk..

Hi,

I've been reading the forum all along and never did registered an account. Since i'm free sometimes and busy at times. I though of doing a blog so that i can join the community to be more engage. Guess by taking the first step to register an account can make me contribute my journey. In actual, I'm collecting my keys to my resale flat this month!! My plan as below

http://renotalk.com/forum/uploads/gallery_56744_3_113097.jpg

Edited by lastman

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Times is clicking fast and we are really close to our key collection. Over the weekend, we went for a whole day outdoor event from morning to evening to settle our tiles, lightings, kitchen accessories & bathroom sanitary wares as well as selection of all other materials required so as to be ready for our reno works. All necessary application for demolition had been cleared from HDB by our ID. I will say everything is moving accordingly to our schedule and my ID is ready too. Just to share, if you can do your selection on weekday it will be better as there is lesser crowd. Attached is our selection of tiles as well as finalized 3D drawing copyright of Christopher Lee from Inspire by dtrenzo.

Tiles

gallery_56744_153_65244.jpg

3D Drawings

gallery_56744_153_173837.jpg

gallery_56744_153_50729.jpg

gallery_56744_153_12785.jpg

gallery_56744_153_92416.jpg

gallery_56744_153_13409.jpg

Hi welcome and looking forward to more photos when your reno start.

Btw, unit looks big. Is this ea or? Must be quite expensive also cos of the location :lol:

Hi welcome and looking forward to more photos when your reno start.

Btw, unit looks big. Is this ea or? Must be quite expensive also cos of the location :lol:

Thanks,

It's a 5 room flat. Heehehe, the location is indeed expensive. I will be uploading images of the process periodically and since my work is outdoor so i can visit the place more frequent than usual. Very exciting now.

Roughy how much your reno cost?

The number starts with 4... major of the cost is in built in carpentry items. :( all rooms..

I really like the sliding door design. Can recommend your carpenter? Is that a walk-in wardrobe in your bedroom? I am considering to make built in wardrobes for bedrooms for my 3-rm hdb. Thanks!

Edited by mel13

What is the area?

In AMK.. More images coming up. Being busy past few days but today is the 4th day of my tiling work and the progress is stunning. See next post for image

I really like the sliding door design. Can recommend your carpenter? Is that a walk-in wardrobe in your bedroom? I am considering to make built in wardrobes for bedrooms for my 3-rm hdb. Thanks!

Sorry Mel13, I've no contact. It's my ID carpenter or you want to speak to my ID instead?

The progress so far after tiling work started on 21/10/13, seems rather impressive to me. hehe

gallery_56744_153_179490.jpg

gallery_56744_153_8037.jpg

gallery_56744_153_364586.jpg

gallery_56744_153_403652.jpg

The plastering work already started...

gallery_56744_153_388810.jpg

gallery_56744_153_54677.jpg