Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chiqing

Inovar Laminate Flooring Or Evorich Herf

i installed Vinyl tiles in the kitchen !! durable and water proo...already 2 years and yet no visible scratches !!

http://i57.tinypic.com/1432q8n.gif

Hello! Very nice flooring!!

I am confused now... When I googled, it said Vinyl is better than laminate. When I asked ID, they said vinyl is better. When i read renotalk, it is the opposite.

HELP!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Hi everyone! I'm new here.... going to begin my reno during the 2nd week of June. I just got a quote from Evorich today... It's $6.50 per sq foot for their HERF... The sales guy only promote HERF even though I am more interested in laminate flooring and my other half is interested in engineered wood.

Anyone got a price quote for Inovar Laminate or any other company's price? Thank you thank you!

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/65705-laminate-vinyl-flooring-green-label-supply-install-included-pm-or-msg-me-for-quote/

Ashley, to put your confusion to rest, both has their advantages and disadvantages, it depends on where do you plan to have it install. That being said, a little history about vinyl, it was created for the commercial market (meant to be stepped on with shoes and not feet, and definitely not meant for you to sit or lie on it.)

However, througout the years, technology has improved, but at the same time, certain companies are taking advantage of this and cut cost, hence the toxic rumors started flowing. How true? I have no idea, like I said, its rumor and have yet to stumbled on a real incident.

If waterproofing and wooden flooring is what you seek, you could try out our waterproof laminate (not vinyl). But bear in mind, good things are not cheap, cheap things might be not good. Lol

Cheers and have a nice day all,

Sheridan

• Like 1

Strange but it seems every interior designers in the market seems to be promoting vinyl/resilient floors.Guess must be the price,waterproof laminate floor must be as wat Sheridan says,expensive.If its gonna be ex,may as well go for homogenous or marble.

Yes, vinyl flooring is a trend due to its cost and waterproofing element, you get the best of both worlds for a very affordable price.

Why follow everyone and go for the old and cold marble etc when you can have a unique and beneficial waterproof laminate (not vinyl).

What is popular must be well proven,vinyl is a commoditiy product in the world market for over a century.Why take risks for something new and not proven yet?Plus,consumers always fear the distributor will close down,especially for an unknown product.Thereby,play safe,1 person may be wrong but so many are using vinyl,you can't be wrong,can you?They dun get popular for nothing.

• Like 1

For me Innovar still going good :jammin:

Price wise reasonable among all i have source

Hi everyone, we have just installed Evorich Vinyl Flooring - Amsterdam Eggshell series a few weeks ago.

However, we noticed some planks had white squiggly lines that go against the grain patterns, while some planks had normal grain patterns.
The white squiggly lines actually looked like manufacturing defects to me. 

May I know if anyone encountered similar issues?

P/S: My apologies, I am relatively new to the forum and could not attach the pictures onto the thread > <

On 18/06/2014 at 2:40 PM, Sheridan said:

Yes, vinyl flooring is a trend due to its cost and waterproofing element, you get the best of both worlds for a very affordable price.

Why follow everyone and go for the old and cold marble etc when you can have a unique and beneficial waterproof laminate (not vinyl).

Just want to correct the claim. Today when I met the operations guy from Evori×× flooring due to poor workmanship. He said the product is water resister only. Not water proof. I feel that they say different things before and after sales. Be mindful of the company