Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

My fiance and I shortlisted 4 IDs:

1) ***** Design Pte Ltd

2) Ideal Design

3) id Emboss

4) Ideal House

#ImageCreativeDesign: One of the first few that impressed us. Can't remember the guy's name but I recalled that they were professional, know their stuff and very frank. I posted my enquiry on iCompare and they replied and followed up. I will be following up with them soon.

#IdealDesign: Have not spoken to them but found several good review on renotalk.

#IdealHouse: My friend told me that there is a Mr K who is quite popular in reno forums. Does anyone have more info? It is a pain in the *** trying to search for info like that because many of the ID firms have similar names!

#idEmboss: Spoke to an Elaine Chai at the Home Decor fair at Marina Square yesterday. Friendly lady. She told us that her firm is around the mid-range price but they do not compromise on quality. They do not have packages and so on because you have no idea what kind of material the package covers. I like that she is straightforward about it. But I can't find much info about this firm yet.

We will be visiting their showrooms and have a detailed talk about the kind of designs and themes we prefer. But I would like to obtain more info about the quality, workmanship and reputation.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if you are looking for workmanship, i heard rezt n relax provide lifetime warranty, when there a couple of week ago. a little bit expensive

You really believed in "Life-Time" Warranty given?

We initially liked rezt and relax. We spoke to them at expo before but the design style is a little too "dark" for our liking. Pricey too.

Anyways, we followed up with #ImageCreativeDesign a few days ago. Our favourite so far. We spoke to James and he is really professional. He knows his designs well, perspective drawing was excellent, and was able to give us very practical solutions/ideas. E.g. for shoe cabinets, he asked us how many shoes we each have, and proposed a built-in shoe cabinet at the entrance, with exact measurements etc. He also predicted for us how much space or comfort we would have in the shower if we put a glass divider in the toilet. Basically, he tried to understand what our lifestyle is and attempts to design our house to it, and not compromising the design. He also brought to our attention many other details which we have never think of, or even heard of from other IDs. Best part is, he estimated that renovating master bedroom, kitchen, 2 toilets and living room can be done within $30k, which is our budget. This includes top and bottom kitchen cabinets, shoe cabinet, built in wardrobe in the master bedroom. #IDEmboss quoted us $40k and said it is very difficult to make it at $30k. We like that he establishes our objectives right from the beginning, before we enter detailed discussions. I think this is important to both the ID firm and the client.

So far, he is our favourite!

We initially liked rezt and relax. We spoke to them at expo before but the design style is a little too "dark" for our liking. Pricey too.

Anyways, we followed up with #ImageCreativeDesign a few days ago. Our favourite so far. We spoke to James and he is really professional. He knows his designs well, perspective drawing was excellent, and was able to give us very practical solutions/ideas. E.g. for shoe cabinets, he asked us how many shoes we each have, and proposed a built-in shoe cabinet at the entrance, with exact measurements etc. He also predicted for us how much space or comfort we would have in the shower if we put a glass divider in the toilet. Basically, he tried to understand what our lifestyle is and attempts to design our house to it, and not compromising the design. He also brought to our attention many other details which we have never think of, or even heard of from other IDs. Best part is, he estimated that renovating master bedroom, kitchen, 2 toilets and living room can be done within $30k, which is our budget. This includes top and bottom kitchen cabinets, shoe cabinet, built in wardrobe in the master bedroom. #IDEmboss quoted us $40k and said it is very difficult to make it at $30k. We like that he establishes our objectives right from the beginning, before we enter detailed discussions. I think this is important to both the ID firm and the client.

Home Owner,

You are invited to come to 3 Days Home Renovation Road Show @ TPY Hub- Our Booth 13 (Designer House Pte Ltd-HDB Licensed HB02-3352B)

To enjoy great offer from:

1.Stone Italiana Quartz Surface Promotion (Road Show only) @ $120.00 per foot run (20mm thk flat polished counter top up to 600mm width)

4 colours to select: Ash, Blank, Fango and Imperiale05 (Usual Price @ $170.00 per foot run)- Only for 3 Days Road Show

Ref to Link: http://www.stoneitaliana.com/?page_id=1731〈=en

1.Enjoy 3 in 1 ARISTON product from MAYER @ $999.00 per set:-

1) $999/- package (PC730 + SL191 + FH51) UP/-$1999.00

2) $1049/- package (PH930 + SL191 + FH51)

3) $1049/- package (PH930 + SL191 + FH51)

Ref to Link: http://www.mayer.sg/index.php/products/kitchen-packages

a new Mayer package for the 3 Days Road Show:

The selling point for the two package is:-

- Super Slim Hood with LED and Touch screen control,

- Induction Hob will be easy cleaning, more tidy and only using 13amp plug.

- Hybrid Hob will be more flexible for any type of pot & pan.

1) Induction hob (2 zone & 13amp plug) -

- $1909/- package ( MM72IH + MMSHL900IX + FH51 )

2) Hybrid hob ( 2 zone (vitro ceramic + induction) & 15amp plug)

- $1999/- package ( MM72IDHB + MMSHL900IX + FH51 )

1.If you are interested on 2-1 package (hob + hood), we also can work out for you.

HOME RENOVATION ROAD SHOW

jalankuniadininghallview_zps71f33f49.jpg

TOGETHER.

SHAPING THE FUTURE OF RENOVATION.

We are pleased to invite you to our Home Renovation Road Show commencing Thurs 24 Oct till Sat 26 Oct, at the Toa Payoh HDB Hub Mall.

We are partnering 8 other professional HDB licenced renovators to offer not just the latest renovation trends but practical solutions that will go a long way to solve your most complicated space constraints. Our expertise and renovation packages are tailored specifically to enhance and maximize space, to help you transform your dream home into a reality.

So bring along your floor plan and come visit us at Booth 13. See you there!

Ronald Goh

DESIGNER HOUSE PTE LTD

8200 8901

We are located at Booth 13 in the

Home Renovation Road Show

TOA PAYOH HDB HUB MALL

Thurs 24 Oct to Sat 26 Oct

Opens: 10am - 10pm

Edited by Tiler Seng

hi may i know which james from that ID pls? whts the surname? or the contact pls?