Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

You r welcome. R&R not bad. The reputation and reviews r good. Maybe you can compare 2 to 4 ID before make your last decision.

Thanks for your advice wws and paulin. I think I Know where should I go to. So any recommended ID & company? i saw alot of good reviews of R&R. So maybe i will go for R&R

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You should compare apple to apple which means you have to know wat materials and design they giving to you.

Maybe when you meet with the ID then you can request the sample material from them.

Thanks for your advice and information. Should I start with top iD company? ?

Ok. So Others recommended of ID?

I will recommend *** Interior design which located at paya lebar road, orion buliding. Why I will recommend *** is because of the Manager Thomas Lim was Impressed me. And the designer name Ye Ting. They do in vr different way compare to another ID companies which I went thru in terms of the system. They educate and open to their customer even before I sign the contract. So far, they r the only company offer me the system rather than quotation ans promotion packages. So I engaged them even the price r slightly high. I can say is value from money. If you wan, I pm you the contact.

Edited by wws0301

Thanks for your advice and information. Should I start with top iD company? ?

No necessary must get those top ID. For myself, I more concern about the company system, which mean the proper document in black and white.

Thanks for the contact for P***H*** but it's just another slow responsive and in the end dun respond company. Guess due to over recommend.. Will not consider.

Just wanna share my experience (or rather, my parents') with Unity Interior De*ign. My parents engaged Samuel from Unity to do up their 15yrs old flat. I have also attended several meetings tgt with my parents and found him to be really patient (my dad can be rather frustrating to talk to sometimes XD). I must say that the whole reno went well, and painlessly!

His attention to details is also another thumbs up. For eg, he measured out the size of the cutlery holders before making the drawers fit exactly to the size. So we don't have to worry that there might be wasted space if we get a certain cutlery holder, or that the holder is too small for the drawer. These details are definitely plus points!

Best thing of all, no hardselling. I don't like it when IDs/contractors hardsell their an item or package, esp when it's not even what we want! Our ID listened to our needs before proposing suggestions, so we were really thankful for that.

I have heard horror stories abt poor after-sales support from some IDs and contractors, but not for Samuel! He responded to us promptly and the touch-ups were all done efficiently.

Will definitely recommend him coz we are very pleased with his designs and professionalism!

Let me know if anyone needs his contact. XD

We spoke to Mr K from Ideal House. He is really good, asked the correct and relevant questions, quick to respond and pricing is really competitive. He was in our Top 2. So for folks interested to contact him, quite recommended.

In the end we didnt choose him though. We decided to get a contractor instead for budget reasons. Can get same things done and good workmanship at lower cost. Only thing is you need to know the design you want.

• Like 2

didn't expect online interior design enquiry could lead me to so much phone call.

Still not decide any yet.

What should i look out for when choosing ID?

hi guys, i used james tng frm ***** as well. nothing but praises for his works. me n my wife are quite busy with our work so we only check out 2 ids referred by our close friends. one of them is james, the other is a designer w*****m who left summit de**** to set up his own company. we talked to both of them, told them what we want. although w*****m quoted us a lower quote, he used compressed wood rather than plywood in his carpentries. i guess when deciding renovation, it is a quality vs cost, workmanship vs cost and how closely the id follow up on his contractor's work. w******m disappeared after i questioned him on the quality of wood he used. we took up with james. before signing with james, i warned him tt we are very particular on details and workmanship and he should nt take up our job if he do not have the confidence. this man confidentally assured me he will do a gd job n nw i understand y my friend recommend me. throughout the renovation, i believe one should be realistic should nt expect things to be smoothly done for the first time. can ask ard those who done renovation b4, all will tell u this is nt possible. we like james n eva for their self initatives. for example, they saw that the walls painted have particles and paint staining my parquet flooring, they actually ask their painters to come dwn again to redo n rectify before we even notice it. we din even know tt my kitchen table top should be built to caucasian height cos me n my wife are tall till they tell us. these are some of the many advices n initiatives tt they have provided in their services to us which we really appreciated. we wanted 3 focus attractions in our hse with the wow factors, a walk in wardrobe, kitchen with black and metallic finishing and a nice feature wall with practical storage cupboard. james was able to execute them surpassing our expectations and winning the praises frm our hse warming guests. we spent ard $38k in all but felt that it is all worthwhile after compliments from our visitors. for all newbies, just wanna advise the followings: get a gd id who is responsible, will be good if u can see his actual work in person. understand the reality of cost vs quality. cheap is usually suspicious, unless u r really lucky. learn to give n take in ur relationship in id, a gd id will be frank in wat he can offer n do, do things in ur interest but he too need to earn a living too. dun make ridiculos request which u urself know is nt possible. hope my post is useful for newbies out there. feel free to post questions if you have any! happy reno experience for all ! :)

Hi Marc, any pictures of their completed work? i am also thinking to use a room for walk in.. the basic quote from R&R was 35k.. doesnt even have a walkin..

hi, you can give me your email, will send to you ...

Hi Marc, any pictures of their completed work? i am also thinking to use a room for walk in.. the basic quote from R&R was 35k.. doesnt even have a walkin..

Edited by marc82

Am planning to renovate my new hdb resale flat can any body suggest me about its renovation cost

1) need to do kitchen full renovation

2)need to renovate 2 bath room and bath room frames also need to change

3)whole house painting ( 4 room flat )

4)living room some interior works

5)window grills need to instal

6) air conditioning for 3 bed rooms

7) living room floor need to change