Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
linakua

Building Our Nest At North

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I keep wondering, is it the speed of my carpenter is too slow, OR I have too many carpentry to installed? After carpentry arrive , 1 week later, they are still only 90% complete. And the best part is, they burst my water pipe during installing my kitchen cabinet!! Bravo man!!!

My ID immediately get someone down to fixed it, but I cannot understand with such clear marking on the tiles, how come the carpenter can still drill directly on the water pipe?

Lucky my ID react fast, good job on his part, but lousy job from his company leh.

Trying to share my carpentry photo.... but seems unable to upload.... strange....

For some new units, my friend's contractor mentioned the marking for water pipes in the wall can be 3 inches off. They had prior experience that it happened so they were rather cautious while working on my friend'snew place.

Ya, I heard that too.... if my carpenter drill at least 2.5 inch away and still burst the pipe, I wun blame them. But they drill directly on it :jawdrop: :jawdrop:... hahahaha..... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi All

Need your opinion.

The mirror feature at my dinning area, due to the size, it need to be split into 2 pieces.

However, today when I check, there is 2 different colors....

Hmm to me it still looks acceptable.

How do you guys feel? Is it nicer this way or should I ask my contractor to change it to the same color?

TIA

1470300_10202776795010949_97439714_n.jpg

Hi Woodywood

Hmm maybe I did not illustrate too clearly. The top piece of the mirror, the smaller piece, along the beam, it is bronze tinted....

below part, the bigger piece id dark mirror....

Edited by linakua

Lightings that bought online... not yet installed

This is picked by my hubby, for kid's bedroom

gallery_56494_161_11088.jpg

Hanging light for dinning area..... hope it can turn out good after install

gallery_56494_161_5577.jpg

Nice lightings you got. Are you buying from Taobao?

Are they Led ? get some spare bulbs, they can burn out real fast, so far, I got 1 of the Led bulb burn in less then 2 months (1 out of 30)

I have 10 spares...anyway.

Hmmm why I cant quote...strange

Hi dannywmp

Ya, bought them from Taobao...... shoot.... I din purchased extra..... ok next time my hubby coming back for holiday.... ask him to get some back