Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
myle

Part-time Maids

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
1 time, whole house cleaning lor..

wow, that's ex! how many hrs to clean? :yamseng:

usually, about $200 per mth. 4 times a mth and 3 hrs per visit. :unsure:

wow, that's ex! how many hrs to clean? :yamseng:

usually, about $200 per mth. 4 times a mth and 3 hrs per visit. :unsure:

huh where got so cheap? per hour approx. $17 where got such mkt value.

they do throughout cleaning the house leh, including window & toilets leh.

hmm.. how many hours i 4got liao.

anyway i dun see hour, i see how clean they are and how careful they handle our valuable items at home.

huh where got so cheap? per hour approx. $17 where got such mkt value.

they do throughout cleaning the house leh, including window & toilets leh.

hmm.. how many hours i 4got liao.

anyway i dun see hour, i see how clean they are and how careful they handle our valuable items at home.

got... ya lor, clean everything. :yamseng:

usually, we cant leave the cleaner alone in the house. we'll stay in the house to "watch". :unsure:

got... ya lor, clean everything. :yamseng:

usually, we cant leave the cleaner alone in the house. we'll stay in the house to "watch". :unsure:

ya. heheee... abit of unconfortable & time idle time waste.... hey for ur case i tink U & ur FH will have to be around to watch over the cleaner hahahaa.... seee ur driving trainer oso mus be female can tell how insecure ur hubby feel :P.....

hey, they come in few cleaner at one time leh, they do very speedy& very well . esp to me, very very detail person. i felt so satisfactor about their works, worth paying la....

ya. heheee... abit of unconfortable & time idle time waste.... hey for ur case i tink U & ur FH will have to be around to watch over the cleaner hahahaa.... seee ur driving trainer oso mus be female can tell how insecure ur hubby feel :P.....

hey, they come in few cleaner at one time leh, they do very speedy& very well . esp to me, very very detail person. i felt so satisfactor about their works, worth paying la....

my hb isnt insecure. he wants to protect my well-being. hahaha. :P

usually, we'll stay around in the house to "monitor" them to clean. we just feel uneasy to leave strangers alone in the house. :yamseng:

i'm also very fussy. haiz. i'm lazy la so bo bian. :unsure:

my hb isnt insecure. he wants to protect my well-being. hahaha. :P

usually, we'll stay around in the house to "monitor" them to clean. we just feel uneasy to leave strangers alone in the house. :yamseng:

i'm also very fussy. haiz. i'm lazy la so bo bian. :unsure:

yayayaya esp u so sexy leggy :P...

so u already engage the S$200 per month one ar? clean anot?

currently now we two person stay in one house so we compromise in small house lor. slowly when there grow in member then we slowly upgrade lor.

i dun wan to be home slave, in life there so much to do

yayayaya esp u so sexy leggy :P...

so u already engage the S$200 per month one ar? clean anot?

currently now we two person stay in one house so we compromise in small house lor. slowly when there grow in member then we slowly upgrade lor.

sexy? :yamseng::unsure:

i havent engaged yet. i just saw an advert sometimes ago. :P i also dont know upgrade to where after that? haiz. :P

sexy? :yamseng::unsure:

i havent engaged yet. i just saw an advert sometimes ago. :P i also dont know upgrade to where after that? haiz. :P

hahaa... u ? terrace house lor.

tell u somting my cousin stay at 4storeys terrace house too do not have a maid hahahaa

hahaa... u ? terrace house lor.

tell u somting my cousin stay at 4storeys terrace house too do not have a maid hahahaa

bo $$$ la. :unsure:

no surprise bcos some people are like that lor. then they must clean like siao. :yamseng:

u wan to upgrade ar? urs have 3 or 4 bedrooms rite?

mine has 4 bedrooms. EA is the biggest in hdb flat so how to upgrade?? :yamseng:

mine has 4 bedrooms. EA is the biggest in hdb flat so how to upgrade?? :yamseng:

oh, bcos earlier u mention say u headache next time for upgrade mah. tot u wan to upgrade?

now 3 bedrooms is collecting dust la?

wow good leh, if u hav 3 kids , each kid one bedroom , good