Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
starrynight

Which Matress Is Good

Hi any1 have feedback or reviews for maxcoil? it's an indonesia brand..?

Maxcoil is a local brand made in Batam. They use some imported materials to make it look like they are from Europe or USA. Still made in Batam.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

As a home owner-to-be, we decided to buy a mattress first while waiting for our flat to be completed next year since its something that has to be bought anyways, and we rather enjoy the benefits first.

Eventually settled on tempur original breeze, and have been sleeping on it for the last 4 nights. Not sure if its the breeze technology, the mattress doesnt feel warmer than compared to a normal spring mattress. Usually have been sleeping in aircon but tried fan for a short nap and it was relatively ok too. Close friends who know me will know that I'm super afraid of heat, and thus we paid slightly more for the breeze technology. Whether it works better as compared to the normal range, I cant really compare as I have never tried sleeping on the latter overnight. So far so good though! Thing to note though, during our trials at the retaliers, original and sensation seem to have the same hardness, but sensation has more "bounce" like a normal mattress. As the material absorbs your weight, it can be slightly more (only slightly) difficult to get out of the bed. I believe this applies only to the original one.

As for bed frames, we opted for storage bedframe and did quite a bit of research among the different companies. 1 concern was that of the hydraulics, and whether they will stand the test of time. Was recommended Maxcoil frames as they used Nyatoh wood (seems relatively good from a simple google search), and more importantly, has a 10 year warranty on their hydraulics - brand is Bansbach. Costs 300-400 more than one from the online retailers but we'd rather have a peace of mind. So the frame was delivered and another plus is that the base of the bed is a solid piece of wood, and not those short wooden planks, and I guess it should be more solid. Quite pleased with the purchase :D

Hi, where did you get the bed frame from? and the cost?? I saw one Queen size bed storage bed using hyatoh wood cost 1100

Hi,

I'm shopping for mattress, but many salespersons have made me rather confused. One of my Korean friend recommended me the mattress brand "Acebed". Could anyone care to share your advice & experience with Acebed?

Hi there

Any reviews on Eastman Mattress? Am currently considering Modesto which is their memory foam. They claim that it has this coolgel inlay that reduces heat.

Does anyone know where Eastman Mattress is made in?

They are made in Malaysia.

Hi there

Any reviews on Eastman Mattress? Am currently considering Modesto which is their memory foam. They claim that it has this coolgel inlay that reduces heat.

Does anyone know where Eastman Mattress is made in?

Hi everyone, first time poster here, but i stumbled upon this thread and i thought i'd ask for some help! i'm looking for a mattress that provides a good balance between support and comfort. Im considering either the usual spring one or the water type mattress, does anyone have any specific brand to recommend? It'll be best if that brand specializes in optimal posture support. My budget is around 3k, but can be a bit flexible!

Thank you!

As a home owner-to-be, we decided to buy a mattress first while waiting for our flat to be completed next year since its something that has to be bought anyways, and we rather enjoy the benefits first.

Eventually settled on tempur original breeze, and have been sleeping on it for the last 4 nights. Not sure if its the breeze technology, the mattress doesnt feel warmer than compared to a normal spring mattress. Usually have been sleeping in aircon but tried fan for a short nap and it was relatively ok too. Close friends who know me will know that I'm super afraid of heat, and thus we paid slightly more for the breeze technology. Whether it works better as compared to the normal range, I cant really compare as I have never tried sleeping on the latter overnight. So far so good though! Thing to note though, during our trials at the retaliers, original and sensation seem to have the same hardness, but sensation has more "bounce" like a normal mattress. As the material absorbs your weight, it can be slightly more (only slightly) difficult to get out of the bed. I believe this applies only to the original one.

As for bed frames, we opted for storage bedframe and did quite a bit of research among the different companies. 1 concern was that of the hydraulics, and whether they will stand the test of time. Was recommended Maxcoil frames as they used Nyatoh wood (seems relatively good from a simple google search), and more importantly, has a 10 year warranty on their hydraulics - brand is Bansbach. Costs 300-400 more than one from the online retailers but we'd rather have a peace of mind. So the frame was delivered and another plus is that the base of the bed is a solid piece of wood, and not those short wooden planks, and I guess it should be more solid. Quite pleased with the purchase :D

Don't ever order Mattress from Forty-Two.sg

Quality is poor and has bed bugs!!!!!

I made a complaint and they denied all claims.

When I want to post a review, my review was rejected.

It's a devious Website cheating your money at the expense of online buyer's convenience.

Previously know as Bed.sg,

but change to FortyTwo.sg probably because Bed.sg has too many bad review.

I will not be giving a bad review if they are genuine and do an exchange but they ignore my claims without giving a proper solution.

There is no point in pursuing a case with them. Fortytwo is a $2 company.

It's a devious Website cheating your money at the expense of online buyer's convenience.

I will not be giving a bad review if they are genuine and do an exchange but they ignore my claims without giving a proper solution.

Can you share with us what you bought and also the price?

Dear All,

Seeking your help for comparisons between Dunlopillo and Kingkoil Mattresses.

My spouse and I have tried and narrowed our choices to:

Dunlopillo

1. Bodysense

2. Camellia

King Koil

1. Med Care Ortho Harmonia

Appreciate if you can share on any experiences and give us any advice.

Many thanks

Goodnite is made in Malaysia. By the way, what is wrong with made in China? iPhones are made in China. It is not where it is made that matters it is how it is made.

Slannie is clearly promoting her brand of mattress that she bought. It is also not made in Germany on the website, it clearly states internal parts only.

Sorry I just heard someone said Goodnite made in china, not confirmed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I'm quite sure the mattress I bought is imported from Germany as it has the Customs' seal and cert of original production place with date.

The main part of mattress is internal spring and latex, right?I trust the product from Germany.

Also I know another German brand " Napure ", not so good as this one I have.

Goodnite is made in Malaysia. By the way, what is wrong with made in China? iPhones are made in China. It is not where it is made that matters it is how it is made.

Slannie is clearly promoting her brand of mattress that she bought. It is also not made in Germany on the website, it clearly states internal parts only.

I bought the same one as Slannie. So I'm promoting too? hha, u r kidding me. I know some brands made in China using recycle foam and disgusting me.