Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
starrynight

Which Matress Is Good

Ahhh ! Finally my king-size Simmons Charleston bed arrived yesterday and it is definitely great !

FYI, I bought it at $3200 which includes the mattress, bedframe, 2 pillows and a mattress protector. Bought it during the Expo from Ackerman.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i have bought a mattress (Slumberland Royal Excellence) yesterday.There are several Royal series for Slumberland.But when i went home n searched the internet, I couldnt find this model and also the other Royal series. Any idea why is this so? the reason i can think of its maybe they used a different name for Asian market??

How much did you get that for?

I was quote $2540 for a Serta Seattle - Queen Size recently

It come with Bed frame, 2 pillow, 1 mattress protector, 2 sheep and 1 bench

Is it a good deal?

Simmons and Serta

more firmer. more suitable for back sleeper

Hi, has anyone heard of Simmons model - Mirage? Coz we saw this Simmons mattress at Nutz Center (Sungei Kadut) but i cant seem to find the info in the Simmons website...

Hi guys,

I just ordered for a backcare 4 King at $3250 & Backcare 3 Queen at $2450, from ackerman. No freebies. No delivery done yet.

If anyone interested to take over this transaction let me know, coz i'm looking at S1000 or S3000 now. Bought the above in an impulse, since price looked better than elsewhere.

Just pm me which model you interested in.

Thanks.

i have bought a mattress (Slumberland Royal Excellence) yesterday.There are several Royal series for Slumberland.But when i went home n searched the internet, I couldnt find this model and also the other Royal series. Any idea why is this so? the reason i can think of its maybe they used a different name for Asian market??

i tried all the 3 big "S" mattress. All are so nice to sleep heheh

this are some of the additional findings

Simmons and Serta

more firmer. more suitable for back sleeper

Sealy

they have softer range. more suitable for side sleeper

my 2 cents worth :dribble:

I was looking at Serta Sophistication too. The best price i get was $4k for king size with bedframe and the standard gifts(2 pillow and sheep)

Anyone got a better deal?

My only concern is whether the top latex layer will sink in over time. The warranty does not cover the latex top only the spring. The salesman keep saying warranty cover the whole bed but keep insisting the latex is very thick and will not sink in. Even if it does, there is still the spring....

Anyone have experience with the pillow top sinking in after a few year of use for both Serta and Simmons?

Have tried Omazz single latex with pocket springs. The feel is great and cost cheaper than Sophistication too. Is there any difference in the latex used in Serta beds and in Omazz?

I have tried the Serta skyline and Sophistication.. Costs $2,999 and $3,999 respectively. Top up $500 for bedframe and free 2 pillow and free serta sheep.

Is it a good price? any one seen anything lower than this?

WAs looking at Simmons as well and they just launch BACKCARE 4 model at $3,799, free 2 pillows and mattress pad. No top up for free frame though. Is it a good bargain?

Is Simmons good? with all those negative ions things?

REally can improve blood circulation and improve skin as well?

Anyone can advise? Thanks!

Anyone got a direct discount for their Serta mattress on top of the"discounted" price? I could only get them to top up some more freebies, although can't think of much to ask for. I asked for additional softtoy, and she said one softtoy per bed only! Now I realised that's crap! Normally I won't buy if they won't give! But then my husband was protesting when I ask for more. :bleah: Wished I did more research before committing, although I think the "free gifts" I got were pretty standard, and the salesgirl acting skills were very good, made it sound like what I was getting were items they normally wouldn't give out! They were quite hard on giving more and kept giving excuses why cannot give. :dunno: Argh, shouldn't have been so fast to commit. I had to ask for the "free" bench when I believe it's a standard "gift". Then I asked for 2 extra pillows, which are normal ones, although she claimed they're the same as Serta ones, without the labels. And she made it sound like they're coming out of her own pocket. Sheesh!

EH..i see that many are saying Simmons, Sealy are good.

But just curious, i like this Therepedic Accusene @ Courts which is at $2k. Pretty comfy for my poor back.

Any comments on it? Or i can get Simmons as an alternative?

If so, which model of Simmons is recommended and where do u source for it? IMM and Robinsons?

I got an offer of a Serta Missouri KING size with 2 pillows, 2 bolsters, 1 mattress protector, 0 sheep @ $2550.

Anybody wanna bulk purchase and hopefully we can push the price further down?

PM me :notti:

where did you see this lobang? i went to marina branch over weekend and saw one $3888! cant recall which model though...sigh