Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
starrynight

Which Matress Is Good

I got an offer of a Serta Missouri KING size with 2 pillows, 2 bolsters, 1 mattress protector, 0 sheep @ $2550.

Anybody wanna bulk purchase and hopefully we can push the price further down?

PM me :dunno:

Edited by OnePostWonder

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi all,

i just wanna share my buy today. Me and my gal was scouting for mattress and bedframe today and were confused by different brands and types. But during the last stop at Expo Home Fair today, one of a Simmons salesman approach us and started explaining the pros and cons of a Simmons mattress... gosh even mattress was so complicated...but truly a detailed explanation by him.

After much convincing by him, we were "convinced" that a Simmons Mattress works wonder. And it really does! becoz the moment we tried lying on the Simmons, it feels wonderful! The mattress was firm( we like firm ones) and you will feel that the pocket spring is capturing the contour of the body. It feels great. :bangwall:

we bought the following stuff at $2000 net :jammin:

Simmons King Size Mattress (Beauty Nest Night Vision)

Simmons pillow x 2

Simmons protector

Walnut colour Bedframe

Any Simmons fans out there can advise wether issit a good buy?

2K???????? ITS a God **** steal! Cheers mate! :yamseng::sport-smiley-004:

u saw this name from which shop ?

Omazz in Parkmall or Omazz in robinson?

they are using different name for the same item. check with the sales what is the alternative name...

I went to Airland in IMM and saw this model name.

• Like 1

i bought my maxcoil matress - memory coil with pocketed spring at $1.6+

is this ex?

i haven use or sleep on it.

The matress was delivered last week. and we got to wait for AD...

Those who use/bought Omazz, is there a model name Felton Greek.

I can't find it on the Omazz website. Is this a old model.

u saw this name from which shop ?

Omazz in Parkmall or Omazz in robinson?

they are using different name for the same item. check with the sales what is the alternative name...

Those who use/bought Omazz, is there a model name Felton Greek.

I can't find it on the Omazz website. Is this a old model.

Has anyone tried using the online mattress at www.sleeppost.com. It seems that they have a wide range of mattress and bed available online for sale. I hope to get some feedback on this website. I do have the time to go shopping personally so I thought the idea is quite good if I could buy the bed and mattressonline. I am thinking of Kingkoil which they are having a promotion now online. Please give me your comments on this.

Hi,

Just to share that I purchased a Serta Skyline mattress - there is a layer of memory foam on the upper layer - hubby n me fell in love with the comfort of the mattress. We feel we had gotten a good deal - $3200 - king size mattress with the bed frame and a matching bench, 2 pillows, 1 mattress protector and of coz the sheeps. Mattress is very important - dun scrimp on this part. We went to a lot of shops to test various brands of mattresses - make sure u are not being conned as we saw quite a few shops doing hard-selling. Have fun.

:sport-smiley-004:

yes..you are right...

it depends on a lot of factor..

if I am in a rush, I would have also gotten a Sealys....but I went on to look for something which is more worthwhile...

1 thing for sure, I never take the salesman word for consideration...only trust what me and my wife's body tell us..

what you have mention are the same for all mattress...which mattress doesn't smell if you dun take care properly?

I dare you to try on an Omazz..but u will definately regret buying your other 4 "s" brand...

before you tried on it, dun talk... ;)

i think its still a personal preference for mattress.

My hubby and I tried many different mattresses (including Omazz) before deciding on our final purchase. Eventually we still decided that we love the feel of Simmons Back Care 4. !! Damage was about $4k for just the mattress.

We both prefer firmer type. So i think it really depends on what the couples like. some like plush feel, some like softer feel etc. :good:

hi all,

i just wanna share my buy today. Me and my gal was scouting for mattress and bedframe today and were confused by different brands and types. But during the last stop at Expo Home Fair today, one of a Simmons salesman approach us and started explaining the pros and cons of a Simmons mattress... gosh even mattress was so complicated...but truly a detailed explanation by him.

After much convincing by him, we were "convinced" that a Simmons Mattress works wonder. And it really does! becoz the moment we tried lying on the Simmons, it feels wonderful! The mattress was firm( we like firm ones) and you will feel that the pocket spring is capturing the contour of the body. It feels great. :bangwall:

we bought the following stuff at $2000 net :~

Simmons pillow x 2

Simmons protector

Walnut colour Bedframe

I second that Simmons Matress is a good buy since I started sleeping, I meant my who life. $2000 is really a steal. Simmons has those that are for astronauts and exorbitant priced. :sport-smiley-004:

I bought mine for 7yr years, 2 Qn Size. No regrets. No sagging, no fungus.

I was relentant to part with the money intially since I sleep in the army bunk for 2.5 years then. So if I survive the foam mattress, who needs Simmons.

In the end, its my sister that convince me. Dun be cheapo when come to matress. You buy Simmons, it is gonna last for 20 years. Half convince, I commit to Simmons. After 7 years, I think it is going strong and worth every cents of it. Did not show slightest sign of wear and tear.

hi all,

After much convincing by him, we were "convinced" that a Simmons Mattress works wonder. And it really does! becoz the moment we tried lying on the Simmons, it feels wonderful! The mattress was firm( we like firm ones) and you will feel that the pocket spring is capturing the contour of the body. It feels great. :)

we bought the following stuff at $2000 net :D

Simmons pillow x 2

Simmons protector

Walnut colour Bedframe

Hi Cokelight,

I agree with you and the folks.

Buy a good bed unless you really have budget issue like me. Thou Ikea mattress is cheap and okay, sleepable but you dun feel rich lor.

What i mean is cannot compare one..

If really have a chance, I would rather choose those brands than Ikea's.

Okok, btw, may i check with you guys, where to get a good deal for these kind of branded mattresses?

Good deals have to see advertisment. My simmons mattress is bought under a special discount through Robinsons & i understand Simmons dun have any promotions.

Originally we also dun have enough $ and we tinking to get Serta or other brands. Then happen to see the Robinsons Promotion on Simmon Mattress and we grab it. I bot under instalment for 1 year, just paid it off recently.

sorry, im not trying to aim you. But i find it strange that u posted in so many posts just to ask pple whether what you bought is good or not. IMO, it sld be done before u even purchase your matteress. What me and my wife did is to go around and try different matteress and then buy the one which we feel is good and cheap for us. After we bought the matteress, we never step into anymore matteress shop / ask around whether kena robert or not.

Preparation for marriage is stress enough + work. No point in subjecting myself to such stress. If one day, by accident, i find that i kena robert, the most i ban the shop and will not recommend to others and treat it as a lesson learnt.

Anyway, back to topic, i bought a Q size serta arizona which comes with divan set, which me and my wife feel its good enough. Did not try omazz cause we are not sure of that brand that time.

Just be happy with your purchase, no point in brooding over it after you pay. If you want to blame, just blame it on yourself for not doing homework beforehand.

If have already committed on the purchase, then dun tink so much. Just try it out and see how, if no good then change in 2-3 years.

So far i have tried many brands, my favourite is Simmons & Serta.

Last weekend, I saw some of the mattress advertising in the newspaper that the cost of king size mattress is 7k (most brands) and the sale price is 2k plus.

I am just wondering the price of the mattress is base on the size rather than brand. Since Omaxx high end mattress also cost about 2k plus from what I read in this forum. Correct me if I am wrong.