Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
starrynight

Which Matress Is Good

Hi tientien,

I tried Nightingale mattress and love it too! and the price is quite affordable. However there's seems to be not much reviews about it... so not too sure how it will fare a few years down the road. :D

in the end me and mi hubby bought simmons. now pocket big big hole... keke...

ya lor, the price is very affordable. which simmons model did you buy and how much did it set you back?

i went to the living home at expo last week and saw a simmons beauty rest USA and after discount, it will cost me about $2400 and above. not sure if it is a good price.

there are just too many type of mattresses in the market and it is confusing the **** out of me. initially wanted to splurge on a water bed but after reading a review i changed my mind . so now decided to cut back on the mattress and not willing to spend more than 2 k.

the more i read, the more confused i become. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm a Simmons fan. Simmons or nothing. I have both the Beautyrest mattress as well as the Backcare Ultimate. Both are 7 years old. If I were to buy a mattress again, it'll be Simmons once more.

For better comfort sleep, I highly recommend the Backcare Ultimate. It's patented 5 zoned-sleep supports the curve of your body, and hence gives you perfect comfort.

If you are in the market for a mattress, I think you need to look beyond the superficial plushness of the mattress. You aren't sleeping on the mattress directly as you will surely be using bedsheets. It is the structure of the mattress that matters the most. If want plush, go buy a bedding set that has 1000 thread counts. Or at least Egyptian cotton for the luxurious feel against your skin.

Here's the link to the Simmons Backcare Ultimate

http://www.simmons.com.sg/E-Products.aspx?p=SBUS1

Edited by Chunky Monkey

hi, is there anyone using nightingale mattress distributed by cellini? tried on it, not too bad but have not heard of this brand before so a little unsure.

appreciate some feedback from you guys who had bought and used a nightingale mattress before.

Hi tientien,

I tried Nightingale mattress and love it too! and the price is quite affordable. However there's seems to be not much reviews about it... so not too sure how it will fare a few years down the road. :)

in the end me and mi hubby bought simmons. now pocket big big hole... keke...

hi, is there anyone using nightingale mattress distributed by cellini? tried on it, not too bad but have not heard of this brand before so a little unsure.

appreciate some feedback from you guys who had bought and used a nightingale mattress before.

I went to this exhibition in expo yesterday...the mattress we like is from Simmons and costed like 4k....

Then went round didnt get any good one until we came to Slumberland.

The sales person intro us to this Vono mattress ...which they advertised as the coolest mattress in the world with a soft launch at 50% discount.

We felt was pretty comfy and the price is only $980 with 15 yrs guarantee and all the normal free gifts....we placed an order there and then.

snowiee. how much did you pay for it? GSS just started, everywhere having promotion/sales.

But I realised they like to put those initial introductory price as "Usual Price", a bit misleading leh, in the end, the promotion is not very fantastic also....

Where would be a good place to purchase backcare 3 or 4?

Edited by tingshen

i think there's not many simmons backcare supporters here. hee hee..... :unsure:

i personally find that the backcare series is more firm, which less the comfort (plush)..... :o

i have been asking silverx2c for the price of sealy luxembourg 2 times liao.... but he/she bo chai me..... :(

ya, it's ocbc robinsons credit card loh. if you got the card, you get additional 5% discount.... :notti:

many places... like sealy gallery, taka, ackerman & smith etc.... :dancingqueen:

i am looking for queen size. nowadays hdb flat is very small, esp. bedrooms. so, cannot buy too big size, if not no place left for walking liao.... :furious:

but this backcare 3 has negative ion, it's firm but I think also plushy too....

does any model from Serta/Sealy has negative ion ???

i just bought a backcare simmons mattress also :)

wah... felt so comfy.. my hubby and i loved it.. plus that feature of the negative ions thing... seems so far only backcare 3 and 4 series has it

we bought a king sized mattress.

eventually we chose backcare 4

backcare 4 is firmer than backcare3 but it has an additional layer on its mattress...

so it feels firm and plush at the same time.. dunno how to describe it also..but very comfy... 2 thumbs up :):dancingqueen:

• Like 2

guys, any idea how much does the Simmons BackCare 3 and 4 cost? They have the negative ion thingy built in, i'm wondering if other brands also have the negative ion layer built in :notti:

I also want to get some feedback on the Simmons Backcare 3 mattress. Read from some reviews that the backcare series is not very durable. Is this true? Anyone can help?

• Like 2