Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi guys..been a year since I started this thread and recently had one query from a forumer whom I have gladly shared some contacts etc.

Since I've started this thread in one which I thought would be in the best interest of sharing. There have been quite a few people doubting my authenticity, be it on this page itself or via pm.

All I can say is that this thread was started with good intentions on my part after having trouble then sourcing for a quality ID. Short of inviting doubters to my place, it's difficult for me to prove anythg but I won't. In any case, I eventually went with a firm that is listed above but I did not post a review. I got lazy n swamped w work plus an exam plus wedding prep plus reno to continue posting.

One year on, am v happy w the work done, the quality and service. Even till now, any small issues like scratch on the paintwork, the ID gets his guys up to sort it out for me. No complains and I wish them all the best, just like I wish u guys good luck in sourcing an ID that suits u :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request