Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ptc77

Buangkok Reno Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Next- Partition/ Divider. As advice by FSM, something to ''block'' Sa Chi as LR window directly faced main door. Also it provide us some privacy during dining. ID create storage space by having cabinet at side & bottom area. 3 in 1 design:partition with seatee and storage space

gallery_53147_8_50305.jpg

Frost glass provide us some privacy during makan & while watching TV

gallery_53147_8_19710.jpg

Edited by ptc77

Next- Water storage heater, as highly recommended by Renotalk members, we use Joven 25L as well.

Neat workmanship on piping from the plumber.

gallery_53147_9_14725.jpg

Edited by ptc77

Hi ptc77,

have enjoyed looking at your reno journey as always.

thanks for sharing here...today...your "mirror mirror on the wall"...awesome! :thumbs up:

agak-agak..how much arr?...for the mirrors.

Hi ptc77,

have enjoyed looking at your reno journey as always.

thanks for sharing here...today...your "mirror mirror on the wall"...awesome! :thumbs up:

agak-agak..how much arr?...for the mirrors.

Last minute add in item, still pending quote from ID, should be less than $800.

may i ask what is the purpose of water storage tank?

As water pressure decreases if you pipe water up to higher levels, in tall buildings including HDB flats, a water storage tank is provided at the roof to store water and pipe down the water to the flats.

But I suppose you are referring to water storage heaters? This is contrasted with instant water heaters, which you are probably familiar with. In water storage heaters, the water is heated in the storage tank and piped out via the hot water outlet pipe. I can think of 4 instances when a storage heater system is needed:

1. When you need a separate hot water supply - A storage heater system is used when you are using taps and showers with hot and cold water supply inlets. An instant water heater would not be suitable in such cases.

2. When you need plenty of hot water - If you have a bath tub, and you want to have hot water fast, you need a storage heater.

3. When you need a strong supply of hot water -Where you are using a rain shower, I think the water from an instant heater is not strong enough.

4. When you just do not want a heater to be visible.