Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chriswoo23

Anyone Bought Replica Designer Furniture From China?

Hi, was planning to buy replica designer furniture but the ones sold in Singapore are very expensive. Considering buying from China and ship to Singapore. Anyone has similar experience to share?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Try not to. Unless you have an agent at there to check for you. What we are always concern is that the dimension may be deviated and also, the quality of fabric and frame. There are agents in singapore carrying custom made designer furnitures. Might be cheaper than those you see in furniture stores. Do get quote

hihi... my china colleagues bought their furniture from shenzhen.... they flew themselves down while see their family... that's how much chinese trust chinese ... ehehehe....

if you want replica.... singapore many has.... can try www.justenjoylife.com... got some at very good price.... i think comfort design also has.... plus some other online shops.... picket and rail also have... but no guess their price very wow...

Thanks for the warning. I am worried that's why I'm thinking twice.

DavidSee611, do you have the names of the agents in Singapore so I can contact them?

Comfort Design prices are not attractive...

Hi, was planning to buy replica designer furniture but the ones sold in Singapore are very expensive. Considering buying from China and ship to Singapore. Anyone has similar experience to share?

in fact, many furniture makers in sg have thought of the same thing. They display high quality furniture in their showrooms but what you are actually getting are really duplicated cheaply from China factories. :notti:

in fact, many furniture makers in sg have thought of the same thing. They display high quality furniture in their showrooms but what you are actually getting are really duplicated cheaply from China factories. :notti:

Which company are you talking about?

Good news. Designer furniture and homeware at 70% off over here: www.castlery.com

Concept is pretty simple. Remove the middlemen and go direct to factories.

As with all online purchases, ensure the refund policy is solid! Castlery has a 7 days refund policy and warranty as well :)