Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weezersg

How Long Does It Take To Sell Of Your Hdb?

Hi alls..  Really need help to market my unit URGENTLY..!! Blk 19O pasir ris st 12 #02...  4A room at 105q mtr.. 

Price Negotiable!

Renovated & Move In Conditions. 

Do drop me an email at misdewcreation@gmail.com

Appreciate much & Thanks In Advance!! 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Joel,

May i get the contact of the agent you used for selling and buying for your properties in sk and punggol? I'm looking for an agent who is familiar with the market and put himself/herself in the best interest of the customer. The agent(buyer) i'm using doesn't seem professional, always shortlisted areas that were not within our criteria or ask us to offer above last transacted.

Thanks 

Hi Gim Li,

Where is the location of your existing flat? I'm considering to buy a resale.

mine is 3 months into the market and still no seller, really feel very worried. new BTO key collection is end june 2015.

can only take new flat keys upon sale and contra of my current unit.

wonder is it the agent problem or the market problem. family suggest to swop agent but i believe is more of a market problem rather than a agent problem.

Hi,

I summarized the steps for HDB transactions :-

From the initial marketing till sales completion would usually takes about 5-6months depending on the marketing period.

- Understanding your estimate value for your unit

- Please try not to listen to neighbours or friends saying how much they sell last time

- Try checking for HDB website

- Submitting resale checklist

- Marketing (pricing realisticly is very crucial!)

- Viewing arrangment and viewing

- Buyer placing a deposit for your unit and issue Option to Purchase (OTP)

- Valuation & Loan application

- Exercising the Option

- Resale Submission and booking of first appointment

- Lawyer for conveyancing or use HDB lawyer (depending on loan taken)

- Attending first appointment

- Final inspection

- HDB 2nd appointment (Completion)

Feel free to check with me if you have doubts

If I am taking bank loan can I use hdb lawyer?

Anyway, which 1 will be cheaper?

Thanks.

Edited by lengendrt

Ok, I can share with you . You can pm me yr number or email, when i free I whatsapp u

HI, can you tell me more about DIY selling of your own flat? i trid to PM u but it say users unable to accept new message.

i intend to DIY too because my 4 room flat located near Serangoon MRT (6 min walk) is in relatively good location so i think can trying selling on my own
so far i have submitted the resale checklist..can u email me verbatin1969@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks so much for your reply. May I know if you meant that you sold your unit in sengkang and bought another unit in the same location? thanks again!

no I sell my unit at Sk and bought my unit at Punggol

are you referring to my unit? Isell mine at 380k with valuation at 370k

Bought mine at 560k with valuation at 580k

Thanks so much for your reply. May I know if you meant that you sold your unit in sengkang and bought another unit in the same location? thanks again!

Dear Owners,

My team and I,we are a group of well trained HDB resale agents. We have been in the industry for a couple of years, but of course is not the duration that counts, is the ability to guarantee a smooth transaction for our clients.

We always put the interests of our client as the priority.

If there's any enquiries, or should you need a free consultation, please feel free to contact me.

No obligations. =)

Thank You

Best Regards

Kylie Chua

Huttons Asia

Cea Reg. No. R048368D

9191 9134

Hi Joel,

May I know what's the selling price and valuation for your unit? Thanks in advance.

are you referring to my unit? Isell mine at 380k with valuation at 370k

Bought mine at 560k with valuation at 580k

Hi Joel, may i know which location is ur flat? I listed my bukit merah property for more than a month. Quite a lot of viewers came to view but 0 offers till today. I got an agent to do the selling. Any tips for me? Oh my agent is agressive type too..

mine is sengkang, some tips during viewing, always close all the window and door,switch on all your aircon and put on those nice fragrance around your home. Get rid of all those rubbish or furniture that are damaged, make your home feel homely. I am not saying it will definitely work, but at least it also make the viewer feel goods and clam during the viewing. But luck is the most important. You must get the right buyer which like your unit.

Hi Joel, may i know which location is ur flat? I listed my bukit merah property for more than a month. Quite a lot of viewers came to view but 0 offers till today. I got an agent to do the selling. Any tips for me? Oh my agent is agressive type too..

I believe both play apart, an agent who are aggressive in his work will market your home in the correct pricing. Of course subjected to seller agreement on the pricing.

My agent managed to sell my home within a week after 5 viewing from prospective at a highest record price for my type and of course another record buying at lowest buying price for my unit.