Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Acklane

Treegrove My New Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Acklane, I super love your home's reno esp the masterbedroom! Totally what I wanted too. Do you mind sharing your reno bill esp the breakdown for MBR? Very much appreciated. You can PM or email me at surfsiderose @ hotmail . com

Thanks in advance!

Hi Acklane, I super love your home's reno esp the masterbedroom! Totally what I wanted too. Do you mind sharing your reno bill esp the breakdown for MBR? Very much appreciated. You can PM or email me at surfsiderose @ hotmail . com

Thanks in advance!

Hi Surfsiderose,

Thanks and have send you via email . Let me know if you did not receive.

Regards

congrats to your new home! Love the reno esp. the mbr.

Could you pm me the contact of your ID and email me the quote and breakdown you got? Many thanks...

Thanks!

Edited by macquekers

congrats to your new home! Love the reno esp. the mbr.

Could you pm me the contact of your ID and email me the quote and breakdown you got? Many thanks...

My email is andy80@gmail.com

Thanks!

Thanks and have send you the requested info via email and hope this help

would also like to check, for your MBR, i noticed the aircon is above the toilet door. but since u have a walk in wardrobe and bed is like in a separate area, would the air con be able to cool the sleeping area efficiently?

would also like to check, for your MBR, i noticed the aircon is above the toilet door. but since u have a walk in wardrobe and bed is like in a separate area, would the air con be able to cool the sleeping area efficiently?

Ya I have that concern also. But was assure from the aircon installer that it will still be cool but take longer time.

Hi, nicely done kitchen, i must say.

Few enquiries hoping u'll be able to help:

1) how do 1 know if eubiq is having warehouse sale? Where can i sign up for its mailing list? The price stated in the phamplet is quite affordable.

2) do u relocate the sink piping?( as in swapped placement with the stove?)

3) how do you make purchase for the excel hardwares? Do you buy the hardwares beforehand and give them to the carpentry installer? Where do we buy them?

4) can you share your contractor's contact? If possible, the kitchen quote too? majeedhi@myfirstskool.com.sg

Many thanks for your time and help. :)

No I got from Excel hardware (http://excelhw.com.sg/kitchen/soft-closing-drawers.html ) their DTC Soft-Closing Drawers series. Recommended by a friend.

Price is better than Blum

Hi, nicely done kitchen, i must say.

Few enquiries hoping u'll be able to help:

1) how do 1 know if eubiq is having warehouse sale? Where can i sign up for its mailing list? The price stated in the phamplet is quite affordable.

3) how do you make purchase for the excel hardwares? Do you buy the hardwares beforehand and give them to the carpentry installer? Where do we buy them?

4) can you share your contractor's contact? If possible, the kitchen quote too? majeedhi@myfirstskool.com.sg

Many thanks for your time and help. :)

Hi

thanks

Actually I was doing a lot of monitoring on sale before my reno and happen to see their warehouse sale from the following link

past sale
You might want to call them up to see if they are having any sale coming. ( was told that they always participated in PC show / IT fair )

Yes, you are sharp.

I find that having my stove nearer to windows will be better as the smoke generated from cooking will be clear easier if it is near window

If you have also notice I have built a concrete base for sink as I have friend that use wooden base for sink and after 5 years, The base start to sink also ( normally by default ID will provide wooden base for sink )

Have read from forum that some bro/sis is having this problem also. So to be safe I decided to make a concrete base for sink.

I buy them from their office directly cash and carry.

You can also leave it to the carpenter if you want.

I buy the item after my last meet up with the carpentry to discuss on the width and height that I want.

You can go to their office / show room at the following address.

10 Admiralty Street

#03-52/51/34
Northlink Building
Singapore 757695
showroom:
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 8:30am to 2:30pm
Tel: (65) 6853 3113
Fax: 65) 6853 3003
Email:sales@excelhw.com.sg

Have send you my quote to your email.

Have send info to your email

Hope this help and enjoy your reno.

Edited by Acklane

Hi Acklane,

Appreciate it if you can email me your ID contact details as well as your breakdown quotation.

evilqoodotcom@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

Hi Acklane,

Appreciate it if you can email me your ID contact details as well as your breakdown quotation.

evilqoodotcom@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

Hi EvilQoo,

Info send to your email and hope this help

Sorry Acklane,But im yet to received the quote. Maybe lost in cyberworld. :P

Maybe can resend but this time through this email:

koala_bear81@yahoo.com

Btw, u really make my choice to make concrete stand for sink 'more concrete'. Thanks alot. :)

Hi there...

Love your MBR design...!

Good tips for the kitchen sink, fridge base... 👍

Are you able to email me ur ID contact & breakdown of ur reno bill @ enadee_85@hotmail.com.. 😊

TIA...! 😉