Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Harriette

Modern Em Reno@ Bukit Panjang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Harriette, need your favor to PM me Mr Yeak's contact. Thanks a lot in advance.

You have a very nice house that leave everyone envy with :-)

hi harriette, the view from your balcony is amazing! i cant stop staring at the pool, it seems to merge with the lake like those infinity pool overlooking the ocean lol.

im a fan of butterpaperstudio's works and thought of getting them to do my home. just like to check, how come you need to find your own contractor? i thought BPS has their own contractor, didnt know they just do the design work.

Hi, thank your for sharing so many good ideas, your house looks so nice. I also like ikea kitchen, may i know after about 3 years, how is your ikea kitchen? Do you think it is durable? Could you pm me Mr Yeak's contact also? Thanks!

Hi @Harriette ! Not sure if you still check in on Renotalk, but I'm very impressed by your clever life hacks that's infused into your carpentry, also using IKEA kitchen cabinets & wardrobe elements to add-on to your carpentry. I've an ulterior motive, which is of course to get Mr Yeak's contact as he did such a great job and has glowing reviews from you. Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Harriette 

Hope you are well and that you're well settled in. Not sure if you still log into renotalk, but am hoping that you'd be able to share the design fees of butter papaer studios and quotation from Mr Yeak. Your home is uber lovely and homely!

Thanks so much in advance!