Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blueclown

Reno Journey Of My 4-Room Bto

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The house start to look and piece together nicely.

By the way any review for the heater from City gas

For the gas heater, need about 1-2 minutes to deliver the hot water after turn on the shower head.

Water pressure is strong enough.

Hi

Our BTO is expecting to be ready 1Q 2014.

We are comparing whether to go ID / Contractor.

Reading your blog, you seem to get a very good contractor.

Could you PM your contractor details?

Thanks.

Hi there, can share which shop in Malaysia you bought your ceiling fans from & how much they cost?

Thanks! :)

Fan purchased from Tampoi Lighting Centre, at JB.

Thank you. Received your PM too.

All the best for the remaining of your reno and look forward to more sharing of ideas :)

Hey... 334C is now ready.

I saw some contractors performing renovation works last Friday at that block.

Mine is 334B, still waiting for collection of key.

Please PM me your contractor contact, ok?

Hi!!its my very first posting in RT after being a silent reader for months but cudnt resist responding to ur thread cos I'm a fellow Riverwalker too!!from Blk 333B though..ours is a 3room n I'm so painfully waiting to get our keys cos I'm preggy n due in June' 14 n we have to get e house ready n do our housewarming party before I'm due so tat things don't clash n we could be all ready for e new baby..every time I read of other BTO owners getting their keys my heart skips n beat n get more frustrated tat ours is still held back!!doesnt help wit e preggy hormones as well😳..so there goes let's keep in touch on e progress of our keys collection n reno journey..I'm longing to start my own Tblog but e uploading pics part is a big pain!its not turning out,how do I do it???pls educate me someone!meanwhile wishing all home owners a great n pleasant experience in renovating ur dream homes!😍

Hi Lyamani,

You may want to meet up with your MP and get him to write to HDB on your situation.

I had a colleague last time who were in similar situation whereby people are moving into his block but he has not collected his key.

He talked to his MP to send HDB a letter and then he got the keys within a month time.