Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blueclown

Reno Journey Of My 4-Room Bto

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi cfcharles,thx so much for ur input!according to HDB's update e probable completion is supposedly 1st quarter of 2014.. I read cases of ppl getting their keys way earlier etc n am afraid of ours delaying any further den April cos den everything will be jammed n won't be able to make it all happen in time..infact our HLE was accessed n approved in dec/early Jan itself n hear ppl say soon as HLE is done things move very fast u get ur keys soon after but don't seem like tat in our case lei😰called HDB even today to check any status n they said no updates they have not gotten e keys from e developer yet..so wonder when things will start moving.. We have prepared everything from furniture,lightings,appliances,sanitaryware shopping to engaging an ID n selected our laminates n materials etc jus awaiting 3D layouts as we intend to prepare everything so that once keys are in hand we can immediately start work but still....each passing day without the good news from HDB side makes me sick to my stomach!😫

Hi Blueclown,soo sorry to have hijacked ur thread n pouring my sentiments here lol...got so excited to find fellow neighbors here..I love how ur ceiling fans look so sleek n stylish..we intend to install one in e living n MBR(wo lights though) so cud u share what brand/model r they n where I bought them/price too pls...

To cfcharles, seems like its gonna be ur turn anytime soon yea!so excited for u!do keep me posted on ur key collection so tat I cud get a rough gauge of wats e status of e rest of e project..n don't forget to share ur reno process too ok??!😊

Hi Blueclown,soo sorry to have hijacked ur thread n pouring my sentiments here lol...got so excited to find fellow neighbors here..I love how ur ceiling fans look so sleek n stylish..we intend to install one in e living n MBR(wo lights though) so cud u share what brand/model r they n where I bought them/price too pls...

To cfcharles, seems like its gonna be ur turn anytime soon yea!so excited for u!do keep me posted on ur key collection so tat I cud get a rough gauge of wats e status of e rest of e project..n don't forget to share ur reno process too ok??!

Hi, no problem.

Should be very fast u can get ur key.

Hi, I engaged contractor directly.

Hi can pm ur contractor contact please?

if possible, can also pm the length and cost of wardrobes and kitchen cabinet please? Thanks a lot!!

How much does you paid for the windows grills?

You installed windows grills for your:

a) 3 x Bed rooms

b) 1 x living room

c) 1 x service yard

Right?

Can tell me the total cost and the contact of your windows grill contractors?

How much does you paid for the windows grills?

You installed windows grills for your:

a) 3 x Bed rooms

b) 1 x living room

c) 1 x service yard

Right?

Can tell me the total cost and the contact of your windows grill contractors?

Hi, the window grills all done by the main contractor togther with the new window at service yard.

Beautiful!

Mind sharing your contractor to me? Do pm me here or email me at jnashville@live.com

appreciate it!

i love your living room. seems fresh and elegant due to the cove lights.