Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi mavicaste,

I'm a big fan of grey - curious to know which shade you chose?

Hi greglhc,

I really love what you did with your pad, especially the colour combination of your kitchen cabinets. In fact, it in a way inspired our colour combination of a cement-like quartz and wood laminates.

We are using Nippon Vinilex 5000 and picked the darkest shade of grey available, 5087 Smoke Pearl.

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, got my lights from taobao via Peeka as well.. got extra bulbs from the supplier...Only prob was getting a willing handyman only after calling 4 ads..We had to install/hang the crystals by ourselves as some quoted about $150 per light if they were to hang/install the crystals for us...

Hi, got my lights from taobao via Peeka as well.. got extra bulbs from the supplier...Only prob was getting a willing handyman only after calling 4 ads..We had to install/hang the crystals by ourselves as some quoted about $150 per light if they were to hang/install the crystals for us...

Wow! $150 is way overpriced by many times over. You can even do a concealed lighting point with that kind of price range.

Thanks for the compliment!

You won't go wrong with grey and wood (teak and walnut in particular)

I saw you purchased the bench from comfort furniture - did you buy at regular retail price or got discount?

I've been tempted to get it recently cos I have some DIY ideas to make it look really expensive heh.

Hi greglhc,

I really love what you did with your pad, especially the colour combination of your kitchen cabinets. In fact, it in a way inspired our colour combination of a cement-like quartz and wood laminates.

We are using Nippon Vinilex 5000 and picked the darkest shade of grey available, 5087 Smoke Pearl.

Thanks for the compliment!

You won't go wrong with grey and wood (teak and walnut in particular)

I saw you purchased the bench from comfort furniture - did you buy at regular retail price or got discount?

I've been tempted to get it recently cos I have some DIY ideas to make it look really expensive heh.

Comfort Design prices are negotiable? Lol, we didn't try but since we will likely be getting a few more pieces from them, probably we should.

We have been eyeing the Galanga Living iron bench with lava sandstone top but have not been able to find a suitable dining table to go with it that is within our budget. Since the Lama bench is just under half the price of the Galanga one, it was an easy decision for us to make.

Wow! $150 is way overpriced by many times over. You can even do a concealed lighting point with that kind of price range.

Yup, caused they factored in the time needed to hang the 100+ crystals....finally got 1 handyman quoted about $70 per light/chandelier but we have to hang the crystals by ourself..

Comfort's business model is to offer discounts periodically. I've seen Lama bench on discount before but I didn't act fast enough. So I guess must ask when you purchase anything from them heh

Comfort Design prices are negotiable? Lol, we didn't try but since we will likely be getting a few more pieces from them, probably we should.

We have been eyeing the Galanga Living iron bench with lava sandstone top but have not been able to find a suitable dining table to go with it that is within our budget. Since the Lama bench is just under half the price of the Galanga one, it was an easy decision for us to make.

Yup, caused they factored in the time needed to hang the 100+ crystals....finally got 1 handyman quoted about $70 per light/chandelier but we have to hang the crystals by ourself..

Ah, only just noticed the part where you have to hang the crystals separately. Don't have much clue about that as all our lights are straightforward ceiling mount or downlights.

Comfort's business model is to offer discounts periodically. I've seen Lama bench on discount before but I didn't act fast enough. So I guess must ask when you purchase anything from them heh

Alright, thanks for the tip. We will definitely ask for some when we add on pieces to the order.

If you have noticed our 3D drafts, we had decided to use black initially for the false ceiling edges. In the end, we elected to go with the darkest grey available to break away from the colour scheme from becoming all black and white. We will still be using black on all the door frames and household shelter door though, in line with the black frame glass doors and panels.

PaintingWorks02.jpg

PaintingWorks03.jpg

PaintingWorks04.jpg

PaintingWorks05.jpg

Edited by mavicaste

• Like 1

The plumber also came in to run the cold water pipes connecting to the gas heater and the hot water pipes to the bathrooms.

Anyone would like to get these sinks supplied by HDB?

PlumbingWorks01.jpg

PlumbingWorks02.jpg

PlumbingWorks03.jpg

PlumbingWorks04.jpg

nice false ceiling color combination, and really like the 3D drawing design you have there! i hope your reno goes smoothly all the way! i'm in the middle of choosing an ID to reno our place, care to share your quotation and ID details? thanks!

I have just received a pm on an enquiry about the kitchen sink we ordered and incidentally, I have contacted Heritage just a little earlier to upgrade to a larger single bowl sink.

Carysil Jumbo (aka Waltz 780)

CarysilJumboSink.jpg

Just a query. You bought the Philips E27 downlight at tabao-peeka too?

I thought about getting that too instead of LED downlight..

Edited by eno

Just a query. You bought the Philips E27 downlight at tabao-peeka too?

I thought about getting that too instead of LED downlight..

Yes, we got the Philips E27 downlights from Taobao along with the other lights. For the E27 LED bulbs, we will just get them locally.