Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

A couple of months after moving in and cooking in our very own kitchen for the first time, having everything the way we want it, we quickly realized that having an electrical pepper mill will help speed up the food preparation process. Just as we were contemplating on whether to get one for months, FairPrice had the WMF ProfiSelect electrical mill up for grabs in their latest loyalty program.

No more washing and wiping dry of hands if you need to add dash of freshly grinded pepper while you have one of your hands dirty. :good:

WMF%20ProfiSelect%20Electrical%20Mill%20

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Maviscaste, can I ask where did you install your Eubiq? I have 3 metres to be cut into 4 tracks and thinking how to allocate them.

Hi Maviscaste, can I ask where did you install your Eubiq? I have 3 metres to be cut into 4 tracks and thinking how to allocate them.

For my case, I got 2 pieces of SH1 and installed them in the study and kitchen.

StudyLive06.jpg

KitchenLive09.jpg

is it possible to let the ONT be in the distribution box, hook up to a router in the 2nd or 3rd bed room, from there distribution to all the lan ports in other rooms? this way all the rooms can enjoy LAN + WiFi

is it possible to let the ONT be in the distribution box, hook up to a router in the 2nd or 3rd bed room, from there distribution to all the lan ports in other rooms? this way all the rooms can enjoy LAN + WiFi

This is exactly what I did except for the slight variation of running a fibre patch cord to the TV console area so that the ONT can be accessed from there instead of the distribution box.

Should I decide to subscribe to pay TV in the future running on IPTV platform, the set top box can easily be hooked up to the ONT in the same location.

• Like 1

After 2 weekends of football streams on the Intel NUC, I have say that only Gigabit Ethernet interfaces are able to really make full use of your high speed fibre broadband if you are viewing HD content.

but most contents are hosted on oversea servers, which the intl speed of most ISP are not more than 20-50Mbps, Gigabit is not necessary.

This is exactly what I did except for the slight variation of running a fibre patch cord to the TV console area so that the ONT can be accessed from there instead of the distribution box.

Should I decide to subscribe to pay TV in the future running on IPTV platform, the set top box can easily be hooked up to the ONT in the same location.

ah! must have missed that while reading your setup.

but most contents are hosted on oversea servers, which the intl speed of most ISP are not more than 20-50Mbps, Gigabit is not necessary.

When you are using P2P streaming platforms, especially for live events, every single bit counts. Before the NUC, I was using my work notebook with a USB-Ethernet adapter and the difference on the NUC is that streams are much smoother with reduced buffering.

Hi Maviscaste

Can I have your review regarding the HERF vinyl flooring? So far so good? Need any special maintenance?

AL is recommending me the vinyl from NeuFloor

Hi Maviscaste

Can I have your review regarding the HERF vinyl flooring? So far so good? Need any special maintenance?

AL is recommending me the vinyl from NeuFloor

I got the vinyl flooring branded under "Vista" and not HERF. Happy with it so far as it is very easy to maintain but do take note it can get cut or dented if you dropped very heavy objects with corners onto it, I have 2 such marks but they aren't really noticeable. Edited by mavicaste

To all readers who are considering AL, please note that he has left 9 Creation and is now on his own.

Please pm me for his contact details if you are interested.

thanks mavis my guess is right . ive met up with AL last weekend to go thru all the things, thou it was at a café near town area , cause his office is still under renovation . but we manage to talk thru the whole desire process of work we intend to work on for our DREAM home . AL was quick to counter our request and made good suggestion beyond our expectation . ( maybe due to his vast experience in this trade ) now cross our finger hopefully the quote we will be waiting for really meet our budget ( btw his the only ID we met so far that neva even mention or enquire on our BUDGET ..... :good: THUMPS UP TO HIM . total in all we have met 6 id / contractors within 4 weeks and im very tired . we even went to the EXPO and check out the offer but find their " PAKAGE " so unreal and ofcourse heard a lot about those HIDDEN cost so we decided to give IT a MISS . nitesz to ALL ..............................