Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whywhy

Hse Unoccupied For More Than A Mth

Hi all

My 2nd appt is somewhere end dec and one mth later is CNY.

I do not want to rush myself to get contractors to do the renovation work. If not half way, either they go for CNY break or rush the work then quality will be affected.

So my intention is after CNY, then start the renovation. Which mean from end dec to end CNY, my hse will be left emptied and unoccupied.

Now, I need advise from you guys & gals what type of things I need to do in order to prevent dirty things enter to my hse during that period of time especially CNY as I want my hse to wang wang wang :D :D :D .

thanks in advance

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all

My 2nd appt is somewhere end dec and one mth later is CNY.

I do not want to rush myself to get contractors to do the renovation work. If not half way, either they go for CNY break or rush the work then quality will be affected.

So my intention is after CNY, then start the renovation. Which mean from end dec to end CNY, my hse will be left emptied and unoccupied.

Now, I need advise from you guys & gals what type of things I need to do in order to prevent dirty things enter to my hse during that period of time especially CNY as I want my hse to wang wang wang :D :D :D .

thanks in advance

You got religion or not?

'Free thinking' belief stresses no ghosts who 'float', only 'ghosts' who walk.

Walking 'ghost' is more scary then one who 'floats'.

Dirty things occupy only dirty minds, not space.

Here are my thoughts…..

Ghost can be perceive as reflection of how the environment can be, for example a room with no sunlight or windows will have a high chance of "seeing things", as long as a person do not let such living environment happen in his or her living space, chances of so call "seeing things" are low. Yin qi too much will cause such "illusions". There are of cos other factors, like exterior, but that we cannot control or easily make changes as will, but interior we can. When I mention yin qi, it means qi that are no good, some will say as sha qi, so call sha qi are simply just unpleasant sight, smell, noise or non ideal living environment. Here I use the term yin and yang to differentiate bad and good.

Be it yin or yang qi, first we look at the sign, if its bad sign (sha qi)……then its a matter of time before "murphy's law" takes place. Just imagine yourself opening the main door and looking at a rusty pipe or dirty corridor everyday, its not beautiful at all, so long term expose to and living in such environment will of cos affect our life, it basically sits there and wait for the right timing to trigger.

Any happening need to have a "SIGN" for it to take form (shape). Rain will not suddenly fall, sure to have rain clouds, then cold air, then thunder lightning, we can see, hear and feel and smell it before rain comes.

My great grand father said spiritual beings are capable of 'attach' themselves to any physical items they love, including 'space' - for their intended purposes. They 'float' here and there then attach or 'reside' in 'dirty' minds.

WHY they 'prefer' unoccupied house? Just because it is emptied? Ghosts love 'to occupy emptied space?' - can't be seen for public good?

I tot only those drag addicts, adultery couples, theft....prefer 'unoccupied' yet 'ready' space and construction allowing them

performing some 'unseenable' activities by the public?

Every human has his 'dark side' when ghost resides, be aware. Those with huge 'dark side' see and meet ghosts every where at any time.

Law of attractiion! think positive & tell yourself your future home will be heng heng, automatically it will be wang wang wang!

Spirit also scared of your energy...:)

those things are everywhere & they are attracted to negative energy, not unoccupied house.

btw my current flat was empty for 3 - 4 months but it's clean! :jammin: and i didn't do any ritual of any sort.

Edited by retchlow

I heard that must have at least 10 person then counted as ren qi. Is it true?

Ren qi is symbolic, modernist perspective can't explain.

-10 person within a elevator - 3 meter sq foot print?

- Within a 3 rm HDB of 65 meter sq?

Rush hour mrt train - many 'ren' as well as 'qi'. Wherever there are lives (movable and non-movable), there will have 'qi'. 'Qi', as so-call in FS perspectve, prospers as well as diminishes, physical and non-physical things.

Physical sciences explain things in modernist approach, quantitative, can count, see, touch, chair & table....

Non-physical sciences, say motivation and leadership, can't be seen as piece by piece, but can be felt, and its effects can be seen - it moves and transforms things!

Qi (a generic term) exists in too many forms and is quiet complex (its effect to human at different conditions). The key is 'equilibrium' - no more and no less, just nice. However, we exist in this world with many constraints (health, wealth, happiness, etc)that we constantly seeking after, qi around us keep 'changing'.

Hope it helps.