Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RenoJoy

Schedule Of Work

Dear All,

Finally confirmed on my ID and after some 'issues' with the HDB permit, hacking has started.

However, I feel very insecure.

After asking for a work schedule from my ID, he gave me something really simplified.

No details of datelines for purchase of bathroom accessories, kitchen accessories, lightings.

Is it normal?

And even after telling him that I wanna move in by Christmas, he can still tell me subject to change.

So what is my right as the customer?

Is there any law to protect my interest in terms of 'handover date'?

How much leeway should I give?

:unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear All,

Finally confirmed on my ID and after some 'issues' with the HDB permit, hacking has started.

After asking for a work schedule from my ID, he gave me something really simplified.

No details of datelines for purchase of bathroom accessories, kitchen accessories, lightings.

Is it normal?

And even after telling him that I wanna move in by Christmas, he can still tell me subject to change.

Now how's the renovation on going?? is there any pending hacking works? if not by xmas should be ok. But regarding handover date, there's no law to protect. and its end year, might face some problem with carpentry work because a lot of owners rushing to shift in before xmas or CNY...

Dear All,

Is it normal?

A Schedule Plan is very important for whatever on going projects, it means the expecting date of delivery & completion for owner's stuff arrangement, for sure there will have unexpected circumstances during reno, this is so call subject to site condition which should be advise in the plan.

You do want the ID to surprise you with the completed result but not the nothing go on after two weeks since I visited last :dunno:

Several hiccups here and there.

At the rate they are going, I doubt I will get my place before Christmas.

Due to the hiccups, corrective works had to be made.

I reported on 25.11.2013. According to ID, they rectified. I checked. Looked the same to me.

Called up on Friday, 29.11.2013, whacked him like mad.

He said Saturday will settle.

Sunday morning went up. Still the same.

My blood pressure is rising.

Now, I have nothing to protect myself. The piece of contract is to their own good, not me.

Based on trust. Trust is not valued. Talk is cheap.

I only want my renovation to MOVE.

Not just halt there!!!!

I am giving him one last chance.

THIS IS THE WEEK.