Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
klimoo

Klimoo's Reno Journey

Some photos of the dining table taken today.

978j.jpg

4w1u.jpg

hqay.jpg

The extension is very easy to carry out and can be done by one person. In its original size, its a square of 90 by 90cm and when extended, its length is 150cm.

Love the table design.

Very practical and easy to maintain from what I see.

Another table that caught my eye is at my friend's house, the side can fold up to be extension and its hydraulic (If I am not wrong). Only down side that its glass and I am not a fan of wiping table regularly :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Our dresser from second charm finally arrived today! Very pleased and totally in love with it! :D Now we finally have a place for all our accessories, cosmetics and other barang barangs. And the mbr is now complete with the addition of the footstool, mirror and dresser hee

IMG_3682_zpsd65bfb43.jpg

IMG_3681_zps357474d1.jpg

Hi klimoo,

I having the same floor plan as you. You think is possible you can share with me your renovation quotation and breakdown??

Garyluinaiyu@gmail.com

Many thanks

Gary

Our dresser from second charm finally arrived today! Very pleased and totally in love with it! :D Now we finally have a place for all our accessories, cosmetics and other barang barangs. And the mbr is now complete with the addition of the footstool, mirror and dresser hee

IMG_3682_zpsd65bfb43.jpg

IMG_3681_zps357474d1.jpg

heyo where did you get your ottoman and mirror and how much issit!

the mirror hor got brown frame not? please say yesss :D =P

they are lovely! u got good taste hehe

Hi Klimoo. Loving those furniture from second charm. Your house looks so warm and cosy. Care to share your reno and second charm quote?

Hi Klimoo, Possible to PM me how much is your kitchen wooden bi-fold door?, it's done by your ID or you source from your only contractor? Thanks.

How the kitchen door looks like when its folded:

g74c.jpg
From the kitchen side

q2pj.jpg
This is the 'maximum' it can be folded due to the lock in the middle of the two pieces.

And together with the simple extendable dining table! :)

5j4y.jpg

Hi Klimoo, could you PM the contact for the blinds? Many thanks.

I love your small breakfast counter in the kitchen. My kitchen is too small so I have been cracking my head on creating a breakfast counter.

Hello there,

Can you pm me the price of the extendable dining table from Novambili and the model name of the table as well?

Thank you!

Some photos of the dining table taken today.

978j.jpg

4w1u.jpg

hqay.jpg

The extension is very easy to carry out and can be done by one person. In its original size, its a square of 90 by 90cm and when extended, its length is 150cm.

Hi there, not sure if you know whether are there other materials available for the extendable table?

I like this table but will need a tempered glass type to fit the design theme of my house :)

Cheers!