Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
klimoo

Klimoo's Reno Journey

Hi there, not sure if you know whether are there other materials available for the extendable table?

I like this table but will need a tempered glass type to fit the design theme of my house :)

Cheers!

For tempered glass kind, due to its weight and material they are mostly pull out from side for extension

Think I saw it before at Star Living

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For tempered glass kind, due to its weight and material they are mostly pull out from side for extension

Think I saw it before at Star Living

Songz is right, Star Living has tempered glass

Thanks Songz & Claypot, will check it out there..

hi pple! sorry for taking so long to reply! haha!

Hi Klimoo, can you pls let me know the price of your dining table ? Many thanks

the table is ard 1.8k

heyo where did you get your ottoman and mirror and how much issit!

the mirror hor got brown frame not? please say yesss :D =P

they are lovely! u got good taste hehe

both are from ikea, i 4got about the price le. should be very easy to search for it from ikea website for the cost.

Thank you for the compliment, all the items are chosen by my wife!

Hi Klimoo. Loving those furniture from second charm. Your house looks so warm and cosy. Care to share your reno and second charm quote?

reno cost is ard 40k, second charm price can be found on their website and it depends on your bargaining skills. haha!

can share the link for your track light? is this the type where u need to change the whole assembly when the bulb blows?

i dun think i have the link after so long, all the bulbs can be remove individually.

Hi Klimoo, Possible to PM me how much is your kitchen wooden bi-fold door?, it's done by your ID or you source from your only contractor? Thanks.

the door is around 800 i think, this design is available from most door suppliers. we told our contractor that we wanted this design and he went to get from his supplier.

Hi Klimoo, could you PM the contact for the blinds? Many thanks.

I love your small breakfast counter in the kitchen. My kitchen is too small so I have been cracking my head on creating a breakfast counter.

we got our blinds from golden leaf.

Hello there,

Can you pm me the price of the extendable dining table from Novambili and the model name of the table as well?

Thank you!

the model is "simple"

The wooden bi-door is very nice, can pm me your supplier? :D

it is from our contractor (ah k), i dun have the supplier name. but i believe it is available from most supplier.

Hi there, not sure if you know whether are there other materials available for the extendable table?

I like this table but will need a tempered glass type to fit the design theme of my house :)

Cheers!

think there are black colour for the metal legs, for the laminates i cant really rmb, but you can drop by TOTO showroom to have a look and to enquire on the different colours available!

Hi Kilmoo, can share with me where u brought the sofa bed and how much is it? Thnx

Just received our sofa bed today! We needed a sofa bed that can sleep two for when our families are staying over. Many of the sofa beds we saw were either too wide or very clunky looking. This is smaller than a queen sized, fits into our second bedroom nicely and still wide enough for two :)

oe3r.jpg

af21.jpg

Very easy to convert it into a bed even if its just by myself :) have also bought a mattress topper from tb to make it more comfortable!

Hi Klimoo,

Fantastic home you have there!

Could I trouble you on a PM for Mr's K's quote and perhaps an idea of the overall budget that you used to renovate your home?

Thanks!

Edited by chrisjaren

think there are black colour for the metal legs, for the laminates i cant really rmb, but you can drop by TOTO showroom to have a look and to enquire on the different colours available!

Thanks!

hi guys!! we got the sofa bed from lifestorey for ard 600! my wife absolutely loves it!

Hi Kilmoo, can share with me where u brought the sofa bed and how much is it? Thnx

Nice sofa bed as well, can PM price & place to get from? thank you. :D

hi chris, the total reno cost is ard 40k!

Hi Klimoo,

Fantastic home you have there!

Could I trouble you on a PM for Mr's K's quote and perhaps an idea of the overall budget that you used to renovate your home?

Thanks!

jiawen you are welcome!

Thanks!

Hi Klimoo,

Can you pm me...
the price of the extendable dining table from Novambili and the model name.
Quotation of your flat.

mikii_riki@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks!

Some photos of the dining table taken today.

978j.jpg

4w1u.jpg

hqay.jpg

The extension is very easy to carry out and can be done by one person. In its original size, its a square of 90 by 90cm and when extended, its length is 150cm.

Hi, able to PM me the price for your table? Cheers.

Hi Klimoo,

Your place is such an inspiration of what I want for my own. Can you share with me Mr K's contact and his quote breakdown etc? Loved the platform idea in the living room!

Thank you so much!

Some photos of the dining table taken today.

978j.jpg

4w1u.jpg

hqay.jpg

The extension is very easy to carry out and can be done by one person. In its original size, its a square of 90 by 90cm and when extended, its length is 150cm.

Hi there, nice table you have!!:) can PM me the price of this table? AThanks!:)