Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chubbylobster

Home Sweet Home

Hi chubbylobster, your floorplan is similar to mine, except the aircon ledge, cuz mine is at the area u have your woredrobe (MBR).

Don't mind, can you share Foo's contact? I got my quotation from Mr K, but I'm not comfortable. (how i feel only, no offence to anyone)

I'm still sourcing around for as my key collection shld be Q2-Q3 this year.

thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The carpentry works seem good from the pics and nice cover up of the pipes ...

thanks!

But the trunking had been laid, right?

finally finished the trouble after like 4th visit. Luckily they don't charge the trips. else i will be fuming mad.

Hi chubbylobster, your floorplan is similar to mine, except the aircon ledge, cuz mine is at the area u have your woredrobe (MBR).

Don't mind, can you share Foo's contact? I got my quotation from Mr K, but I'm not comfortable. (how i feel only, no offence to anyone)

I'm still sourcing around for as my key collection shld be Q2-Q3 this year.

thanks in advance!

hi~ u can email him at custombox@hotmail.sg ur floorplan with ur requirements..:)

I guess my reno journey is a very rocky one.. after Mr World Best aircon man, my chimney hood shattered,

home009.jpg

as picture, to many many small small pieces of glass!!

was busy being tossed around by the service agent and the place that we bought the chimney hood from. A very bad experience, i wish i did not even bought the hood in the 1st place. I wish i spend the money on oven instead of the hood that gave me so much trouble!!

After this was ... Courts. They decided to tell me that the dining set is OOS on the day of delivery when i already took leave for it. SO PROMPT service ah.. 11-3pm delivery yet i only received the call to inform me OOS at 1pm!! They tried to tell me that they been calling since a week ago, but sadly to say, my partner & I did not receive any missed call at all as we know coming week is like busy week for us, many deliveries etc. SO we personally went down to courts ( thinking of maybe see what other available set they have) , but somehow the 1st person we approached happened to be a manager trainee and we happened to find out that the last set was sold only 2 days ago, so how can the sales personel said that she called me 1 week ago? Somemore the manager trainee even checked for us which outlet still have it, even their display set etc and he happened to be the person who sold the last 2 sets in another outlet!!

WELL, we can be nice but we hate liars. When you started your nonsense, we will give u more nonsense than you expected it! & to add up after the chimney hood, we become volcanoes, we flare with just a little bit of mistake.

lastly,

my reno came to an end since 2 wks ago. Just left toilet accessories which i bought from Taobao to be delivered...

I love all the colours that we chose!

home001.jpg

home002.jpg

home003.jpg

the only thing that i probably will rave about is taobao! products from there is just as good as from Spore... I saved on my lights...

home005.jpghome006.jpg

Edited by chubbylobster