Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable contractor to renovate my house to include a new bedroom plus a walk-in wardrobe and to connect the bedroom to an existing bathroom separated by a wall.

Please PM me if you know of anyone who would be available these few weeks to do a discussion and do an on-site quotation.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, you can try my contractor. Just finish reno my 4 rm resale flat (reno the whole flat, hacking, plumbling, rewiring, tiling, carpentry work, kitchen cabinet, TV console, wardrobe and painting. His price is honest and very very reasonable and the workmanship is really good (for someone so perfectionist like me -_-'') He can help to design too (3D) and give lots of ideas.

PM me if you want his contact :)

Hi, you can try my contractor. Just finish reno my 4 rm resale flat (reno the whole flat, hacking, plumbling, rewiring, tiling, carpentry work, kitchen cabinet, TV console, wardrobe and painting. His price is honest and very very reasonable and the workmanship is really good (for someone so perfectionist like me -_-'') He can help to design too (3D) and give lots of ideas.

PM me if you want his contact :)

Hi Felicia, can you share with me on the contact, really like the 'PERFECTIONIST' part of you.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, would love to have your contractors contact details as I'm trying not to get an ID. I should be collecting my keys soon so I am trying to source around to get some ideas. Thanks in advance! :)

I had my bathroom doors and bedroom doors/windows done by contractor with own factory. Much more worth the money spent. You can contact Louis from www.windowgrillessg.com (HP: 9672 0326 / 9100 6846).

Hi felicia and pamela, can pm me your contractor's no and company name as well. Thank you in advance.

Scroll through the entire forum..... you will realize, some self promoters here always promoting themselves..... So beware