Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
1d2wish

Simple | Happiness Em

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We were hunting for a fridge replacement as our current one is rather old and we've used it since we moved in to our current house 12 yrs ago. Starting from Samsung, then change mind to Sharp, and then LG. But finally put our hands on Hitachi, I guess its a popular model in this forum as well.

sml_gallery_55852_199_11273.jpg

Hi,

I think we shared a lot of similarity in our renovation journey as we are not tearing down everything from the previous owner. But I think you are luckier that your previous owner upkeep the house better then mine.

Roughly how much you spending on the renovation, can PM me...Cheers

Hi,

I think we shared a lot of similarity in our renovation journey as we are not tearing down everything from the previous owner. But I think you are luckier that your previous owner upkeep the house better then mine.

Roughly how much you spending on the renovation, can PM me...Cheers

Hi,

Indeed the house was kept at a good condition by ex-owner. I engaged a contractor to do the cooridnation reno work for me and the cost come up to 40ish k (renovation cost is so expensive nowadays, still remember I paid around 20k reno for my previous house..)

OK, we are almost there..Kitchen cabinets up, storage cabinets up, painted the house, laminates done, down lights installed and some furnitures are in.

med_gallery_55852_199_127240.jpg

So nice and spacious! I'm building a study/helper room downstairs in my EM, and this takes up alot of space. However, I feel that I really need the room. So I have to give up the big, open space feel that you have.

Edited by Harriette

So nice and spacious! I'm building a study/helper room downstairs in my EM, and this takes up alot of space. However, I feel that I really need the room. So I have to give up the big, open space feel that you have.

indeed, the previous owner actually rebuilt the wall to reduced the size of the utility room to become a smaller store room. And now I further hack away the wall to create an open kitchen concept... ;)