Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seng55

Auto Timer Switch For Water Storage Heater

Hi,

Anyone has installed a auto timer switch for water storage heater.. I always forget to turn off the switch and feels it's a waste of electricity.

I tried finding in Homefix and they don't have those in-wall timer switch, they only have the external one.

Can someone recommend a place to get?

Thanks.

Regards,

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Anyone has installed a auto timer switch for water storage heater.. I always forget to turn off the switch and feels it's a waste of electricity.

I tried finding in Homefix and they don't have those in-wall timer switch, they only have the external one.

Thanks.

Regards,

Have you found your in wall heater timer switch.

I have 2 extra units which I imported from UK.

It is the silent type with no mechanical timer sound.

PM me if you are interested to buy.

Rgds,

Hi,

Thanks.

Regards,

There is a heater in the market called digital heaters. They have built in timer functions in a control panel. might solve your problem.

besides the timer they have a lot of other functions, you can read about it >> Digital Water Heater

temperature-indication-digital-heaters-e