Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Trusted Since 2011! Ceiling Fan & Lighting Needs (Downlight, Led, Tracklight, Ceiling Light...etc)

Hi pal, buddy, bro & sis,

I would like to take this opportunity to express gratitude to all my customers (pal, buddy, bros and sis) who had supported me for all these years. :wub: :wub:

I value your trust in my suggestions and solutions which I had provided and also the continuous support/patronage for your ceiling fan and lighting needs. :wub: :wub:

I will continue to do my very best to meet your service expectation and also your requirements for all your ceiling fan and lighting needs.... :good:

Your satisfaction is always my encouragement to strive harder..... :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

MANY MANY THANKS again! and I look forward to serving you for many years to come.... :good: :good:

If you need any :help: / suggestion :idea: / solution :idea: for your ceiling fan and lighting needs.

Do not hesitate to email: salecfan@yahoo.com.sg or PM me..... :good:

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Here’s a new arrival for you to conisder.......something different, this ceiling fan comes with 3 color mood lighting selection.

image-1.jpg

Specification:

Blades size : 54 inches Acrylic Blades
Color : White, Silver, Black and Brown
Motor : Aluminium motor
Mood Light : 3 color LED light (Daylight, Warm White and Cool White to suit different ambient mood)

Edited by bro

Hi, do you have a shop we can visit and see? thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro,do u do repair for ceiling fan? And do PM me or email me @ taufikelly@gmail.com the catalogue n price of ceiling fans. Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

A VERI BIG THANK YOU for your continuous support... :good:

Here's introducing this veri sleek and nice new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been veri keen on......... :jawdrop: :good:

ADVpic2.jpg

Size of fan : 48 inches
Material of blades : ABS blades
Number of blades : 2 / 3 / 4 (Flexi Combi blades to suits individual taste)

Color : Black / Silver / White / Brown

Light (Optional) : TRI COLOR LED

For those who need more info.......
You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... biggrin.gif

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: wub.gifwub.gif

Do you carry KDK?

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by bro

Hi,

I need an electrician to install a fan I just bought. Previously org installation was a fan, then I changed to light, now I want to change back to using fan.. How much does it cost? Thanks

:jammin: :jammin: :jammin: HERE"S WISHING EVERYONE A VERI HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

and pardon me :bow::bow: for the delayed reply, as was overseas and there is no network..... :(

Hv Pmed and replied all Emails and Pms liao... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi hi,

I'm also interested in getting KDK ceiling fans for my place.

Can you please help to pm me the details?

Very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

Please send me catalogue of ceiling fans, especially those with timber or lookalike blades?

Also LED false ceiling downlight with pullout adjustable bulbs. Single and twin.

Thanks

Hi,

Please send me catalogue of ceiling fans, especially those with timber or lookalike blades?

Also LED false ceiling downlight with pullout adjustable bulbs. Single and twin.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro

Do you sell LED downlight?

I'm looking for 9w, 12w and 15W LED downlight.

If yes, please send me a copy of catalogue and also advice the installation price per unit.

Thanks..