Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Trusted Since 2011! Ceiling Fan & Lighting Needs (Downlight, Led, Tracklight, Ceiling Light...etc)

Hi bro

Do you sell LED downlight?

I'm looking for 9w, 12w and 15W LED downlight.

If yes, please send me a copy of catalogue and also advice the installation price per unit.

Thanks..

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro, looking for a ceiling fan with led lighting and need to engage someone for the installation and some repair work to be done on my existing ceiling light.

Please PM me your shop address too.

Thank You

A

Hi bro, looking for a ceiling fan with led lighting and need to engage someone for the installation and some repair work to be done on my existing ceiling light.

Please PM me your shop address too.

Thank You

A

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv replied u liao....

Bro,

Gerald Rd Aprt need:

installation 2 ceiling fans with light

install 1 new ceiling fan hook coz 1 room do not have the hook.

quotation of 2 ceiling fan with light

Please advise your available date, time and your charges. Prefer reply via SMS or WhatsApp.

-Alan Yap

Hi pal, buddy, bro & sis,

I would like to take this opportunity to express gratitude to all my customers (pal, buddy, bros and sis) who had supported me for all these years. :wub: :wub:

I value your trust in my suggestions and solutions which I had provided and also the continuous support/patronage for your ceiling fan and lighting needs. :wub: :wub:

I will continue to do my very best to meet your service expectation and also your requirements for all your ceiling fan and lighting needs.... :good:

Your satisfaction is always my encouragement to strive harder..... :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

MANY MANY THANKS again! and I look forward to serving you for many years to come.... :good: :good:

If you need any :help: / suggestion :idea: / solution :idea: for your ceiling fan and lighting needs.

Do not hesitate to email: salecfan@yahoo.com.sg or PM me..... :good:

Hi Bro,

Can sms/Whatsapp me you no. Need a electrician asap.

Regards,

Firdauz

Hi Bro,

Can sms/Whatsapp me you no. Need a electrician asap.

Regards,

Firdauz

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply... :bow:

Hv Replied yr email liao....

Guest Hui Chin Hui Chin

Hi bro,

Can sms me ur number?

Need anot electrician asap for my lighting installment.

Stanley

Edited by Hui Chin Hui Chin

Hi bro,

Can sms me ur number?

Need anot electrician asap for my lighting installment.

Stanley

Hi pal,

Hv PMed U liao....

Edited by bro

Hi bro,

I am looking for crestar ceiling with light for my living room.can you advise which model to choose? Give me your qoutation for it.

By the way i am also lookng for led tracklights and track and also led lightstrip. Do send me your catalogue thank you

Hi bro,

I am looking for crestar ceiling with light for my living room.can you advise which model to choose? Give me your qoutation for it.

By the way i am also lookng for led tracklights and track and also led lightstrip. Do send me your catalogue thank you

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry.. :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Hi Bro,

Can PMED me or introduce me an electrician which can do HDB BTO flat (have HDB License ). Need a quote and start work if possible this month.

Also, do u have a crestar fan that has LED and only 46" or 48" long? I need two and have seen somewhere.

TIA

Hi Bro,

Can PMED me or introduce me an electrician which can do HDB BTO flat (have HDB License ). Need a quote and start work if possible this month.

Also, do u have a crestar fan that has LED and only 46" or 48" long? I need two and have seen somewhere.

TIA

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply as my notebook is down.....and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: