Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Trusted Since 2011! Ceiling Fan & Lighting Needs (Downlight, Led, Tracklight, Ceiling Light...etc)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 29 November 2013 at 4:32 PM, bro said:

Hi pal, buddy, bro & sis,

I would like to take this opportunity to express gratitude to all my customers (pal, buddy, bros and sis) who had supported me for all these years. :wub::wub:

I value your trust in my suggestions and solutions which I had provided and also the continuous support/patronage for your ceiling fan and lighting needs. :wub::wub:

I will continue to do my very best to meet your service expectation and also your requirements for all your ceiling fan and lighting needs.... :good:

Your satisfaction is always my encouragement to strive harder..... :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

MANY MANY THANKS again! and I look forward to serving you for many years to come.... :good::good:

If you need any :help: / suggestion :idea: / solution :idea: for your ceiling fan and lighting needs.

Do not hesitate to email: salecfan@yahoo.com.sg or PM me..... :good:

Hi may I know if u do any other electrical work like rewiring and such ? Do let me know , u can contact me at xsaix666@hotmail.com thank

If you are keen in any Electrical Works, you may want to engage my contractor. He's local Registered Licence Electrical Contractor and provides very good service and reasonable quote. What I like about him is he gives good advice and whether what you want is feasible or not and not pushy. Pm me for his contact details.