Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahhboi

My 4Rm Resale

Go sim lim lvl 4 or 5, got one shop selling custom made length. Just tell the aunite the length of data cable you require then she will do it on the spot. Not very ex in my opinion, ready made ones also have.

Yap.

Think you went to the same shop as my friend.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ok back from OG. This is the bedsheet i bought at Liang court promotion last weekend. $179+ with quilt cover, OG selling $220+

qhwz.jpg

This one i aiming to buy, OG now got promo sellling $220+ with quilt cover queen size, king size top up $20 or $40 cant remember.

d3ix.jpg

Please note that i only showing you guys the "Brand" not design/colour ar cos took this pics secretly if not the auntie promoter make noise.

Ok back from OG. This is the bedsheet i bought at Liang court promotion last weekend. $179+ with quilt cover, OG selling $220+

This one i aiming to buy, OG now got promo sellling $220+ with quilt cover queen size, king size top up $20 or $40 cant remember.

Please note that i only showing you guys the "Brand" not design/colour ar cos took this pics secretly if not the auntie promoter make noise.

Wooo, thanks. seldom go OG or Metro, think must go liao. I'm looking for those plain plain type. lol :lol:

Wooo, thanks. seldom go OG or Metro, think must go liao. I'm looking for those plain plain type. lol :lol:

i just finished my bedsheet shopping also! bought two sets of queen bedsheets (no quilt covers). one from Robinsons at $71+, another from John Little at $38 (clearing stock, last piece. but i also saw at NTUC Fairprice Extra for same price). Akemi is also selling at John Little for $80+ now! Considered getting, but the $38 one was just too tempting... haha. personally i think the material used feel about the same for the cheaper range. the extra nice ones really cost a lot more at $200+ and up...

• Like 1

thanks vct! :good: will go lookout for bedsheets at OG hehe ...

qhwz.jpg

d3ix.jpg

• Like 1

Beside Ikea and V.hive, anyone knows where can look for those L-shape study table?

Seems like nowsaday furniture shops dun really showcase study table? Or am I wrong cause I seldom see them.

Go to office furniture shops instead. e.g. lizo, solos.

Beside Ikea and V.hive, anyone knows where can look for those L-shape study table?

Seems like nowsaday furniture shops dun really showcase study table? Or am I wrong cause I seldom see them.

• Like 1

Just to do a closure on my simple and budget phase1 reno:

My Plain and simple living area (Still awaiting my sofa and tv console, to buy list dinning table):

My MBR toilet:

Edited by ahhboi

Phase 1 looks great from the pics.

Is there air-con in the sleeping area? Not clear from the pictures. Looks like an enclosed area all by itself after the sliding door from the pics. The aircon looks like it's in the 'other room' before the sliding door...

Phase 1 looks great from the pics.

Is there air-con in the sleeping area? Not clear from the pictures. Looks like an enclosed area all by itself after the sliding door from the pics. The aircon looks like it's in the 'other room' before the sliding door...

Thanks, Ugly de i never take photo mah lol.

Have air con at sleeping area lah. But its on top beside the window. Now must start saving up for my phase 2......

Congrats to your new cosy home..looks simple and nice!

:) May i know how much is ur reno in all?

Thank you! Mine is a simple reno, about 15k. But as its a resale flat, quite an amount is used to repair this, replace that. :(