Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
g0mug0mu

Scandi Home 4 Room Bto

Details to maximize cabinet space

Pull out Hafele Kessebohmer Spice Rack (from Hafele)

Its really good and stable :) Carpenter wasnt sure it will last but help us to install in anyway!

16635958855_8f13306a5a.jpg

Double hinge drawer door due to uneven wall height

16448388348_2986fb834e.jpg

U-shape drawer (to accomadate sink piping) with 2 x bearing tracks.

16448384628_9969f8d0bb.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

3 Pieces for Furniture to Share

Brita Sofa Bed from Castlery

16448384318_a71cfb7438.jpg

Storage Bed

16448385168_20a88e0d97.jpg

My absolute favourite piece of furniture:

Retro Cabinet Trucked all the way from Thailand :)

Found it in a ulu corner from Bangkok!

16448827228_e9df6eb1ba.jpg

16449775759_cdf8eed5d8.jpg

That is most of the photos post renovation! (Need to dig out the bedroom pics that is somewhere..)

Hope renotalker enjoy the blog! Hope to be back with the lived-in photos!

Happy Chinese New Year! Haut Ah!

what a lovely home! love your choice of peranakan tiles and laminates for the kitchen and that barn door! absolutely gorgeous.

i look forward to seeing furnished and lived in pictures of your house..that old school standing fan for example compliments your interior so well. :) where did you get that from btw? i was looking for a fan like that all over singapore but to no avail, and eventually settled for one from overseas haha. 

• Like 1

On 17/11/2016 at 4:46 PM, kachan said:

that blue floor soothes my eyes. enjoyed looking at your photos. thanks for sharing

Thanks! Still loving my blue floor!

On 18/11/2016 at 3:13 PM, pipsqueak said:

what a lovely home! love your choice of peranakan tiles and laminates for the kitchen and that barn door! absolutely gorgeous.

i look forward to seeing furnished and lived in pictures of your house..that old school standing fan for example compliments your interior so well. :) where did you get that from btw? i was looking for a fan like that all over singapore but to no avail, and eventually settled for one from overseas haha. 

Thanks for your compliments. I got the fan from chatuchak in Thailand. Haha probably the same place? For those particular about the colour temp of lighting, the living room lighting is 4000k, Toshiba brand about 10+ dollars from Thailand as well. Because common 2700k (warm white) and 5500k (cool white) is too white or orange for TV watching.

On 21/11/2016 at 3:46 PM, BenTen said:

i like overall design! so cute!!!! can youo pm ID?

My ID no longer working there already. Haha. The company starts with a three.

12 hours ago, g0mug0mu said:

Thanks! Still loving my blue floor!

Thanks for your compliments. I got the fan from chatuchak in Thailand. Haha probably the same place? For those particular about the colour temp of lighting, the living room lighting is 4000k, Toshiba brand about 10+ dollars from Thailand as well. Because common 2700k (warm white) and 5500k (cool white) is too white or orange for TV watching.

My ID no longer working there already. Haha. The company starts with a three.

hahaha!!! thanks, got your PM!

Hi g0mug0mu, I am renovating my place and looking for peranakan.  May I aks where you got your blue floor tiles from?  I went to Hafary, SBH, Hup Khiong and Sin Lian Seng along Balestier....they peranakan tile collection are "ok" or "so-so" only.  Hope you can share where you got yours from and I'll make a visit to the shop/show room.  Thanks much.

Roy

On 07/02/2017 at 9:32 PM, Roy Toh Bun Lee said:

Hi g0mug0mu, I am renovating my place and looking for peranakan.  May I aks where you got your blue floor tiles from?  I went to Hafary, SBH, Hup Khiong and Sin Lian Seng along Balestier....they peranakan tile collection are "ok" or "so-so" only.  Hope you can share where you got yours from and I'll make a visit to the shop/show room.  Thanks much.

Roy

Hi Sorry,

I am sorry I didnt login for some time! I got it from An Huat Trading opposite Great World City. They are one of the few specialize in Peranakan tiles which they customize for me (2-3months wait).

Thanks for following!!!

On 23/11/2016 at 4:48 PM, kachan said:

yah i think blue floor very seldom i see :) nice job!

Haha. Blue flooring is quite hard to find to! Had to customize it so that its not too blue and my cabinets are kind of blue too!