Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
saintinity

5-Room Near The Reservoir

Hello! Nope they are considered 1 lighting point, because they are connected by the same switch. The wires are connected together and concealed under the false ceiling :)

That's great. Thanks! :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yea he is. I read some of the feedbacks about him recently, glad I didn't have problems with him. Congrats on the completion of your renovation too! Moving and unpacking is so tiring!

Thanks! Tell me about it .. Zzz. Btw, did you get Ah Gui and team for your carpentry? They were a joy to deal with. Btw, do check the joint lines between your cabinets and the wall. Sometimes some parts may not be sealed properly. Also, for the smell of the cabinets to dissipate, try airing them continuously for

Thanks! Tell me about it .. Zzz. Btw, did you get Ah Gui and team for your carpentry? They were a joy to deal with. Btw, do check the joint lines between your cabinets and the wall. Sometimes some parts may not be sealed properly. Also, for the smell of the cabinets to dissipate, try airing them continuously for

Yes Ah Gui did my carpentry and he's very very nice to deal with :) Even their workmanship is fast and good. Except for my living room storage, I asked for the type of shelves which can be shifted (easier for my odd sized stuff) but he probably forgot. Will be getting him in to add more of the shelves stopper (whatever you call it) after I'm more or less settled in. The sealing for my carpentry looks ok. But yes the smell is..... Before I moved in, I will open to air the cabinets whenever I drop by. Yet every other time I drop by again, the cabinets are closed by whichever contractor is working at that time -.- now i've no time to air it, just mad stuffing things in!

Hi,

I like the lightning that you bought from TB! Possible to share the links?

And which company did you use to ship them?

TIA!

Hi myone181, which lights are you referring to?

I used trading1.sg as my agent :)

Yes Ah Gui did my carpentry and he's very very nice to deal with :) Even their workmanship is fast and good. Except for my living room storage, I asked for the type of shelves which can be shifted (easier for my odd sized stuff) but he probably forgot. Will be getting him in to add more of the shelves stopper (whatever you call it) after I'm more or less settled in. The sealing for my carpentry looks ok. But yes the smell is..... Before I moved in, I will open to air the cabinets whenever I drop by. Yet every other time I drop by again, the cabinets are closed by whichever contractor is working at that time -.- now i've no time to air it, just mad stuffing things in!

It's been almost a week and I am still airing them. But the wardrobes are empty coz I am still living out of the boxes. :rofl:

The smell is very faint now so I can start filling them up this weekend!

It's been almost a week and I am still airing them. But the wardrobes are empty coz I am still living out of the boxes. :rofl:

The smell is very faint now so I can start filling them up this weekend!

Does it help you all if put those hang in fresh thing / charcoal inside to remove the smell ?

I like your attitude. Nice table! Did you buy online or in person in Bali?

may i know how much is the suar table and bench? May i have the dimension too?