Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lizlemon

Wall Beds - What Do You Think Of It?

Hi All,

My bed frame is damaged and I'm looking to replace it. My room is quite small and one of my friends suggested I should consider buying a wall bed.

C4Nscvh.png

For people who have one or are considering getting one, what's your opinion? Does it really free up a lot of space in your room? Is it troublesome to fold it up and down?

I saw the price of one of these bed frames from Spaceman, $3,050 for queen size bed frame (without mattress). Not sure what wood material they use. At that price I was considering whether to just get a normal teak bed frame...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

There are now a few vendors selling wall beds. Need to pay attention to the mechanism and wood quality. The hydraulics is important to have warranty. The German ones should give you around 10 years warranty. I have also heard China made ones with NO warranty so need to be aware of that.

Wall beds are very practical for the typical Singapore apartment. It frees up space and creates more room to move around. But with the hectic schedule, I reckon beds won't be put back in their upright position as we are all rushing for somewhere else in the morning!