Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nikko

Swanky Industrial Apartment

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We went shopping during the building of the kerb

My kitchen sink:

Choose a sink with rounded edges for easy cleaning & maintenance. Use the jif cream cleaner(white colour) on a soft sponge to clean it, do not use the jif scrub cleaner(yellow bottle) or rough brushes as these will cause the sink to have hairline scratches which will be more & more visible over time

kitchensink_zpsaa5e7830.jpg

At 1st we didn't want to place it in front of the pipes, but found out that it was not possible bcos of the size. End up, it was advised to do this

P1220182_zpsc5dd9f34.jpg

Edited by nikko

We went shopping during the building of the kerb

My kitchen sink:

Choose a sink with rounded edges for easy cleaning & maintenance. Use the jif cream cleaner(white colour) on a soft sponge to clean it, do not use the jif scrub cleaner(yellow bottle) or rough brushes as these will cause the sink to have hairline scratches which will be more & more visible over time

kitchensink_zpsaa5e7830.jpg

This is a good tip!

P1210336_zpsafd697c2.jpg

The floor kerb in my common toilet. HDB has done the water leveling on the flooring already so that the water will flow into the drain, make sure the position of the floor kerb does not obstruct the flow angle, otherwise it may collect water

Edited by nikko

P1160843_zpsaa1f0b3c.jpg

The storage heater tank to be mounted at the service balcony area, it was advised that the ceiling would feel a little cramp if it was placed in the common toilet. Excited to show the picture soon after its mounted :P