Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vicx1234

A "scandustrial" Concept ~ Sengkang Ea

hello myone181, we got it from Chan Huat along Balestier at $220 before GST. Haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but I'll let you and Songz know once I do. Get back to you! :lol:

Thanks! Btw, does it comes with remote?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks! Btw, does it comes with remote?

I got the analog one so it came without remote. With remote I believe it's just a bit more expensive.

• Like 1

I got the analog one so it came without remote. With remote I believe it's just a bit more expensive.

HI, may I know whats your ceiling height, and with that may I know whats the height to the bottom of the fan?

$220 is cheap if it performs well, i am so going to shortlist this fan for now.

**Waiting for REVIEW !!! :bleah:

Hahahaha ~

the fan chio right?!! haha poison you.

HI, may I know whats your ceiling height, and with that may I know whats the height to the bottom of the fan?

hi there alannn, our ceiling height is 2.8m. Haven't had a chance to measure the height of the fan. Will do that later and let you know.

Cheers!

:good:

the fan chio right?!! haha poison you.

hi there alannn, our ceiling height is 2.8m. Haven't had a chance to measure the height of the fan. Will do that later and let you know.

Cheers!

:good:

Thanks man!! my ceiling height is only 2.58m, got a feeling this fan will be too low, how sad!!

Thanks man!! my ceiling height is only 2.58m, got a feeling this fan will be too low, how sad!!

Hmm that depends on whether you can accept lor. For our ceiling height, when I raise my hands I can just about touch it, and I'm about 1.72 tall. I just measured and the height from the ceiling to the base of the fan is about 13 inches (33 cm). Do check and see if you are ok with it! =)

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

So the CNY holiday period has since ended and the workers (and my ID) are finally back! Still, work is slower than I had hoped as the quartz top for the kitchen and bathroom is still not in yet, and therefore the electrical appliances, stove, hood and various sinks have yet to be installed. Urgh. :no: We are however, expecting the quartz top and hopefully the glass backsplash to be installed within the next week or so. Doesn't seem like it's that far away, but the wait kindda sucks.

Anyway, here are some of the things that have been installed recently.

MBR Door - It hasn't been painted white yet, and it is still missing the right handle as they are trying to figure out how to install the dummy handle. The door opening into the MBR will be from the left.

2014-02-03203345_zps61bdf745.jpg

View of the gold coloured door handle - quite happy with the look, colour and feel of it.

2014-02-03203103_zps637ab912.jpg

Our storage wingback bed - the wife chose this v pretty light blue colour for the wingback bed that we bought. It fits quite nicely with the charcoal wall and medium oak floors I think. Best part is that it is a storage bed as well! :good:

2014-02-05114427_zpsecdbd613.jpg

More lights - glad to see that the lights in the WIW and the remainder of the MBR lights are up! Looking real nice.

2014-02-12205619_zps9adfa58e.jpg

2014-02-12213214_zpsdd652e41.jpg

The cove lights and twin recessed headlights are up! Very pleased with the mood it creates. Pardon the position of the bed, it's not where it's supposed to be yet (which is in the middle of the room) as we are waiting for some painting to be done.

2014-02-12210151_zpsd05e376a.jpg

Nice twin recessed headlights! Where did you get them?

The cove lights and twin recessed headlights are up! Very pleased with the mood it creates. Pardon the position of the bed, it's not where it's supposed to be yet (which is in the middle of the room) as we are waiting for some painting to be done.

2014-02-12210151_zpsd05e376a.jpg

Woah, good progress :good: , it's much faster than mine (think we started renovations around the same time).

Edited by claypot

Nice twin recessed headlights! Where did you get them?

Thanks harriette! I got it from Chan Huat Lighting along Balestier. Actually I switched to these from the ones that I got from taobao, cos the ones from taobao were flimsy and couldn't even work!!

I wanted to put it in a separate post but since your question came up, here are some other views of the pools of light formed by the downlights:

2014-02-12210112_zpsd2f8f477.jpg

2014-02-12210030_zps98938410.jpg

Woah, good progress :good: , it's much faster than mine (think we started renovations around the same time).

oh when did yours start? Ours actually started on the 10th of December, so it's already been 2 months!