Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vicx1234

A "scandustrial" Concept ~ Sengkang Ea

Guess the feeling must be great to see how things are falling into place bit by bit.

How long more will the renovation take before completion?

Hope to see more updates soon!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Lovely reno! =) Your led tracklights gave me the confidence that I can light up my living room with just tracklights! Happy Reno! =)

thanks Vincent! Actually have been quite a number of people who have just put up tracklights in their living room. There may still be some dark spots so it depends on how bright you want your space to be. For our WIW, we still have blind spots like in the middle of the room. That said, they are great if you want to focus on a feature wall or paintings etc. :D

Great to see your reno is back on traction!

thanks bert! How's yours coming along. I see alot more activity around those few blocks around you more recently. haha

Guess the feeling must be great to see how things are falling into place bit by bit.

How long more will the renovation take before completion?

Hope to see more updates soon!

oh yes indeed! still not fast enough for our liking though haha. The feeling that you're almost there but not quite there yet can actually sometimes be painful I must say.

Still, happy with progress thus far. Hopefully everything will be done in the next 2 weeks.

Pretty excited to see the progress of your reno as well. When will they be starting work? :D

oh yes indeed! still not fast enough for our liking though haha. The feeling that you're almost there but not quite there yet can actually sometimes be painful I must say.

Still, happy with progress thus far. Hopefully everything will be done in the next 2 weeks.

Pretty excited to see the progress of your reno as well. When will they be starting work? :D

Meeting up with the ID for discussions this weekend before starting anything. We are expecting a pause between hacking and the rest of the renovation works as we wait for HDB's cement screed.

oh when did yours start? Ours actually started on the 10th of December, so it's already been 2 months!

Oops. My bad. Mine started on 3 jan 2014, so 3 weeks later than yours.

Edited by claypot

happy to see your progress!

looks set for a handover end of this month!

xie xie!! well, that should be the case if all goes well. Been more than 2 months already so it'd better be close to completion :notti:

thanks bert! How's yours coming along. I see alot more activity around those few blocks around you more recently.

Just got my HLE today!

haha congrats! That's one step closer then :good:

Edited by vicx1234

Walk in Wardrobe

Hello friends, I am very pleased to announce that a big piece of the puzzle has fit into place. Our wiw was finally set up today! :yeah: There was a considerable wait not least because of the CNY break, plus they had to install the frame for the glass sliding door one week before the installation of everything else. Without further ado, here are the pictures.

This is the view from the main bedroom. Now that there are glass doors in place, the whole place looks smaller, but the black tinted transparent glass doors do give some illusion of space.

2014-02-14160731_zpsdb1fdb67.jpg

View of the sliding glass door when open to the side - the sliding mechanism seems quite smooth, and we have the option of moving the side panels if we want to as well.

2014-02-14160804_zps2fbd47a9.jpg

Right hand side of WIW - includes pigeon holes for tshirts, 2 wire baskets and 2 drawers. This is presumably my side of the WIW, but I have a feeling that I will have to give up some space to the missus in time! :jawdrop:

2014-02-14160836_zps4ac78a5d.jpg

Left hand side of WIW - includes 4 pigeon holes, 1 pull out mirror and 4 drawers

2014-02-14160845_zps4e41c2fb.jpg

Reverse views of the WIW.

2014-02-14160908_zps96eaf780.jpg

2014-02-14160917_zps50549958.jpg

Overall, quite pleased with the workmanship and finishing of the pole system. The vendor did a great job, though the waiting time could have been less. Nevertheless, the worker arrived on time to set up the system on both occasions, so no complaints there. :good:

• Like 1

Nice WIW!

thanks makan! Been waiting a long time for it and it's finally here. :D

I bet you cant wait to move in!!!:good:

tell me about it man, super impatient right now haha.

• Like 1

Wow awesome WIW, lots of storage space!!

thankew thankew. yes the wife will be very pleased with it. One of her top priorities was storage space for all her clothes!

:P

Guys,

Just received this via email this morning - there is a timesale for the LG Roboking vacuum cleaner, for $569! It's even cheaper than what I got it at $599 but I haven't had experience with this vendor so buy at your own risk. Just sharing info.

Anyway, link attached below. 19 units left and I believe the sale is until 2 pm.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SUPER-TIMESALE-2013-LATEST-MODEL/414351870?stcode=636