Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vicx1234

A "scandustrial" Concept ~ Sengkang Ea

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Referring to the drain baskets etc. The drainage below comes with the sink though.

Meaning if I purchase I have these items right :

1. Sink

2. Tap

3. Chopping board

4. The drainage box (43L)

5. Soap Dispenser (Useless)

Meaning if I purchase I have these items right :

1. Sink

2. Tap

3. Chopping board

4. The drainage box (43L)

5. Soap Dispenser (Useless)

1. Sink (Yes)

2. Tap (Optional, can buy elsewhere, design you like)

3. Chopping board (Optional, if you like it)

4. The drainage box (43L) (Optional but I find it useful for defrosting)

5. Soap Dispenser (Useless) (Again if you need/want it. Have it means kitchen top need to cut a hole and cater for it)

1. Sink (Yes)

2. Tap (Optional, can buy elsewhere, design you like)

3. Chopping board (Optional, if you like it)

4. The drainage box (43L) (Optional but I find it useful for defrosting)

5. Soap Dispenser (Useless) (Again if you need/want it. Have it means kitchen top need to cut a hole and cater for it)

Bro ...

What I mean is when i click the link to buy it show these items come with it, so its included right ?

Bro ...

What I mean is when i click the link to buy it show these items come with it, so its included right ?

If the link include all as a set then yes. If link is for individual sink, then no. Individual sink only include the drainage pipes below. (下水器、下水组合)

If the link include all as a set then yes. If link is for individual sink, then no. Individual sink only include the drainage pipes below. (下水器、下水组合)

Thanks for the information.

Gd morning all!

Yes Vic.. such a joy reading a blog like yours and so many others.. ( I read a few past couple of weeks already.. so addictive.. Hehe.. )

If all go as planned, I will be getting my keys some time in May after signing an OTP last wk.. pretty excited myself.. :D

Hopefully, I get to share the experience too in time to come..

glad you like our blog! we will keep posting since we actually have readers haha. It would be quite sad to have a 1 way dialogue.

May isn't too far away thankfully, just enough time to do deep research about renos. Definitely an exciting time for you :good:

Bro ...

ya if the items are on the link then the sink comes with them as well. The link I provided you comes with all the accessories.

Great to hear from you fsuz! And thanks for the support.

Here is how the under cabinet LED strip lighting is installed:

The LED strip light comes in a roll depending on the length that you buy. Ours came with a sticker backing which made installation very easy - just stick it in place. Our contractor got the LED strip light for us so I'm not to sure where to get it from!

2014-03-05234942_zps95a7f298.jpg

The LED strip is then connected to a driver which our electrician housed in on of the top cabinets. Hope this helps!

2014-03-05234958_zps92a9a3fd.jpg

hi hellonub, managed to take a few pics of our flooring yesterday which you can check out below. The colour is definitely uneven but it adds to the raw look and beauty of cement screed. If you like the look of cement screed, this is definitely a tile to consider!

2014-03-05235105_zps2b2cc21e.jpg

2014-03-05235117-2_zps295d4387.jpg

2014-03-05235122_zps9870c231.jpg

hi, what is the size of each tile?

thanks, linda

hi, what is the size of each tile?

thanks, linda

Hi Linda, the size of our tile is 60cm x60cm

Cheers

Updated Toilet Pics

It was very hard to see the black floors in previous pics. Now that the space has been cleaned up, here is a better look at our toilets! Still lamenting the smallness of the toilets, but we really don't have a choice. Blame it on HDB's design back in the day. Modern HDB flat toilets are so much bigger and sensible!

2014-02-24212106_zpsb08eb6fd.jpg

2014-02-24212117_zps50d1d7f7.jpg

Vanity legs for the guest bathroom - the Singer sewing machine legs can be taken out from under the vanity top for easy cleaning of the area.

2014-03-04003005_zps2d3a7474.jpg

2014-03-04003018_zps3cb38f54.jpg

Hi will the water splash out to the dry bath room area when u shower with half a shower screen?

Hi will the water splash out to the dry bath room area when u shower with half a shower screen?

hi bianzi, so far we have experience just a little bit of water splatter just outside of the shower screen, but it's not that much. As long as you have a bath mat there, there shouldn't be any problem.

heading to francfranc tonight to hopefully pick up some cheap house deco. Quite sad that they are exiting Singapore :(

Anyway, here are some recent purchases for the house from IKEA - really like their new collection, very colourful yet functional.

Some trivets w interesting motifs.

2014-03-13135319_zps22188d80.jpg

tray which resembles a country flag of sorts

2014-03-13135357_zps6b99913f.jpg

step ladder cum stool - just high enough to enable us to reach our ceiling lights. Was quite a hassle to assemble this bugger! :curse:

2014-03-13220329_zps76678f29.jpg

Side table / serving tray from CB2 - quite pleased with this purchase as it can fold away for storage when not needed. The best part about it is the table top is actually a serving tray which can be detached for use.

2014-03-14203044_zpsb0a29219.jpg

Can't get enough of looking at the AJ replica wall lights - they create a softer mood and provide nice ambient lighting when you don't need to turn on all the kitchen lights.

2014-03-04002343_zps745150fb.jpg

Loves your AJ replica wall light, where did you get it ? Taobao? can share the link?

hi bianzi, so far we have experience just a little bit of water splatter just outside of the shower screen, but it's not that much. As long as you have a bath mat there, there shouldn't be any problem.

I am also someone who is lazy to clean. But I can't stand wet toilets