Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vicx1234

A "scandustrial" Concept ~ Sengkang Ea

I will always remember the dining and study table. Good value for money, strong and sturdy.

Great buy I must comment and not paying exorbitant prices in Singapore.

Haha thanks bro :D It was a very huge risk but we're glad it paid off in the end. What was the biggest thing you bought from taobao? The swivel mirror?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey, how many air con units do you have? mbr / br2 / living / study / wiw?? haha I'm trying to figure out the no of units we might need if we build a wall around the suggested study area in a 5room flat... thanks!!

Hey, how many air con units do you have? mbr / br2 / living / study / wiw?? haha I'm trying to figure out the no of units we might need if we build a wall around the suggested study area in a 5room flat... thanks!!

morning muffball! We have 1 large unit for the living room and 3 small units for the study, kid's room and MBR. We did not aircondition the kitchen and walk in wardrobe.

Hope that helps, but best to speak to your aircon contractor and he will advise you based on your cooling needs. :good:

morning muffball! We have 1 large unit for the living room and 3 small units for the study, kid's room and MBR. We did not aircondition the kitchen and walk in wardrobe.

Hope that helps, but best to speak to your aircon contractor and he will advise you based on your cooling needs. :good:

ooooo thanks for the speedy reply! will the wiw feel stuffy? :D

ooooo thanks for the speedy reply! will the wiw feel stuffy? :D

Generally yes, since we don't have a fan in there. But let's say we are getting ready to go out and we turn on the aircon in the MBR and then open the WIW sliding doors, then it's ok because the aircon unit is sufficiently powerful enough to cool the entire space. The reason why we have the sliding door separating the MBR from the WIW in the first place is because we want to save electricity at night. ;)

Some random pics from around the house:

This is how the edison bulbs look when the dining pendant lights are switched on. The light produced is alot more orange than the rest of the lights in the house, but I guess that makes for a very cosy dinner atmosphere when guests come over.

2014-02-24205707_zpsaf9987ad.jpg

Decided to paint over the existing gate and main door from white to yellow and brown to charcoal respectively. Now our house is easily identifiable to visitors - we just have to tell them "it's the one with the yellow gate". It's unmistakable! :jammin:

2014-02-24204701_zpsaada06e1.jpg

Not very clear, but here is the latest arrangement in our living room display cum bar counter. Nespresso machine up! :notti:

2014-03-06004951_zps2ae4bf73.jpg

Our MBR has also finally been painted white - looks awesome with the gold handles and hinges if you ask me.

2014-02-24211612_zps562c18b7.jpg

View of the dual faucet tap for our kitchen sink, showing in particular the pull out faucet

2014-02-24210501_zps0daf823a.jpg

hello,

from whom/where did you buy the mbr 2 piece door? how much you pay for it?

Hi vicx1234,

I like your house designs! Kudos to your ID & your ideas put forth!

Btw, could you please pm me your overall reno cost with 3D Innovations Design Pte Ltd?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi guys, Pm sent :good:

hello,

from whom/where did you buy the mbr 2 piece door? how much you pay for it?

Hi vicx1234,

I like your house designs! Kudos to your ID & your ideas put forth!

Btw, could you please pm me your overall reno cost with 3D Innovations Design Pte Ltd?

Thanks in advance! :)

Some randomness for today

Here's a random post about some of the stuff lying around our house. Gonna let the pictures do the talking.

Cute little tissue roll holder made to resemble a monopoly house with the end of the roll coming up as smoke from a chimney

IMG_5420_zpscb252959.jpg

My favourite Campbell mug that was lying around in the warehouse I work in

IMG_9933_zps0cde1902.jpg

Our polka-dotted tea pot sourced from Bangkok

IMG_9935_zpsfa02a848.jpg

When you're hungry, EAT! - each letter comes separately

IMG_9937_zpsf2263fd5.jpg

Art from one of my favourite sketch artists from Penang

Photo2-7-1481759pm_zpsf4c8583c.jpg

Lastly, a picture of our guest toilet! The Mr Bean picture actually scared my friend's daughter, short of crying. It does look kindda scary now that one takes a closer look

IMG_9941_zpsa47f6c57.jpg

i like the niche in your toilet to put shampoo!!! wanted tht but doesnt suit out toilet shower layout =(

can share where did you get the 'eat' letters? im looking for characters to paste over the hdb moderm/lightbox cupboards.. cuz its white n ugly haha

i like the niche in your toilet to put shampoo!!! wanted tht but doesnt suit out toilet shower layout =(

can share where did you get the 'eat' letters? im looking for characters to paste over the hdb moderm/lightbox cupboards.. cuz its white n ugly haha

thanks! We only did it because we had to box up the ugly toilet pipes, might as well make use of that space right? :notti:

We got the letters from typo at Wisma Atria basement near cotton on I think. They've got the large format letters too so be sure to check them out. :good:

Anyway, really liking the progress of your reno! Very rustic and has a very warm feel to the whole space

Some randomness for today

Here's a random post about some of the stuff lying around our house. Gonna let the pictures do the talking.

Cute little tissue roll holder made to resemble a monopoly house with the end of the roll coming up as smoke from a chimney

IMG_5420_zpscb252959.jpg

Hi, where did you get the toilet roll holder, can you please share the link? Thanks.

Haha thanks bro :D It was a very huge risk but we're glad it paid off in the end. What was the biggest thing you bought from taobao? The swivel mirror?

Am very glad the mirror came unscathed. Heave a huge sigh of relieve.

Big items, guess will be the 2 x study table. Swivel came close second but being slim, long and light weight.

Hi, where did you get the toilet roll holder, can you please share the link? Thanks.

Here you go ;)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HY8GOVU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Am very glad the mirror came unscathed. Heave a huge sigh of relieve.

Big items, guess will be the 2 x study table. Swivel came close second but being slim, long and light weight.

don't think I saw the study table pictures leh, can send?