Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vicx1234

A "scandustrial" Concept ~ Sengkang Ea

thanks! We only did it because we had to box up the ugly toilet pipes, might as well make use of that space right? :notti:

We got the letters from typo at Wisma Atria basement near cotton on I think. They've got the large format letters too so be sure to check them out. :good:

Anyway, really liking the progress of your reno! Very rustic and has a very warm feel to the whole space

Ah! resale flats have that issue. thankfully for new bto they already box them up. :) but bad thing is to do niche means my toilet will become smaller LOL.

I shall go check out the Typo. thanks for the tip!

haha yes i think we have alot of wood and it is really so warm everytime i go up. hahaha. need to wait for our furniture to come to give more life and color!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi vicx1234 your home is very beautifully done up. I love the scandustrial feel design you have created.

Do you mind sharing and PM me your renovation cost with 3D Innovations Design Pte Ltd?.

Thanks you in advance.

Updated Toilet Pics

It was very hard to see the black floors in previous pics. Now that the space has been cleaned up, here is a better look at our toilets! Still lamenting the smallness of the toilets, but we really don't have a choice. Blame it on HDB's design back in the day. Modern HDB flat toilets are so much bigger and sensible!

2014-02-24212106_zpsb08eb6fd.jpg

2014-02-24212117_zps50d1d7f7.jpg

Vanity legs for the guest bathroom - the Singer sewing machine legs can be taken out from under the vanity top for easy cleaning of the area.

2014-03-04003005_zps2d3a7474.jpg

2014-03-04003018_zps3cb38f54.jpg

HI, Where did you get the sewing machine legs from?

hi vic, do u mind sharing your quote with jimmy? do you have his contact? tia! :)

hi there daintyflair, you may contact Jimmy at 8571 8531. Will PM you a rough breakdown of our cost. :good:

Hi... Nice home.. How was your experience with Mode studio?

Thanks asmani! The experience that we had with La Cafa (part of Mode Studio group) was a good one in general, maybe cos we met a good salesperson. Goods came on time and as specified.

Hi vicx1234 your home is very beautifully done up. I love the scandustrial feel design you have created.

Do you mind sharing and PM me your renovation cost with 3D Innovations Design Pte Ltd?.

Thanks you in advance.

Thanks Dan! As above I will be sending you a rough breakdown instead of a detailed quote. Cheers :D

HI, Where did you get the sewing machine legs from?

hey there sharon, we got the sewing machine legs from Second Charm. They can custom paint the legs to your desired colour as well.

hi there daintyflair, you may contact Jimmy at 8571 8531. Will PM you a rough breakdown of our cost. :good:

Thanks asmani! The experience that we had with La Cafa (part of Mode Studio group) was a good one in general, maybe cos we met a good salesperson. Goods came on time and as specified.

Thanks Dan! As above I will be sending you a rough breakdown instead of a detailed quote. Cheers :D

hey there sharon, we got the sewing machine legs from Second Charm. They can custom paint the legs to your desired colour as well.

Thanks! :)

Hi vicx1234,

I just happened to drop by…looking for inspiration, ID/contractor for my new flat.

Your house is absolutely beautiful! I especially like your WIW and kitchen :thumbs up:

Is it possible to pm me your rough breakdown of your overall reno cost?

Thanks a lot!

Hi vicx1234,

I just happened to drop by…looking for inspiration, ID/contractor for my new flat.

Your house is absolutely beautiful! I especially like your WIW and kitchen :thumbs up:

Is it possible to pm me your rough breakdown of your overall reno cost?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the kind words! Pm sent :good: All da best for your reno!

Hi vicx1234, saw that you got your blinds from a JB supplier. Can PM me the price you paid? And also did they come down to measure and install the blinds for you?

Hi vicx1234,

Thanks for quick replay, think cellini don't carry the model anymore, 'wrap' removed from the current list :(

oh man, that's v sian. I wonder why though, it looks like a model that can sell well. :(

Hi vicx1234, saw that you got your blinds from a JB supplier. Can PM me the price you paid? And also did they come down to measure and install the blinds for you?

PM-ED!