Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vicx1234

A "scandustrial" Concept ~ Sengkang Ea

When you're hungry, EAT! - each letter comes separately

IMG_9937_zpsf2263fd5.jpg

Hi, may I know where did you get these letters?

BTW, your house is very nice! :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, may I know where did you get these letters?

BTW, your house is very nice! :good:

Thanks for the kind compliment jarci!

We got them at Typo located at Wisma Atria basement. They have quite a lot of nice decor stuff there, do check them out.

Cheers

Hi Vicx1234,

I've enjoyed reading your t-blog! We're currently looking around for IDs and gathering quotations.

Hope you can share your it with us.

Thks in advance!

Hi Vicx1234,

I've enjoyed reading your t-blog! We're currently looking around for IDs and gathering quotations.

Hope you can share your it with us.

Thks in advance!

Hello Oreo, thanks for following this lil blog and I hope that you've managed to get lots of inspiration not just from this blog, but from the rest of the awesome t-blogs out there too.

I have sent you a rough breakdown of our reno costs. I won't be able to give you a detailed breakdown of our reno quote to be fair to our contractor, hope you understand!

Good luck on your renos! :good:

Hello Oreo, thanks for following this lil blog and I hope that you've managed to get lots of inspiration not just from this blog, but from the rest of the awesome t-blogs out there too.

I have sent you a rough breakdown of our reno costs. I won't be able to give you a detailed breakdown of our reno quote to be fair to our contractor, hope you understand!

Good luck on your renos! :good:

No worries. Thank you v much for it!

Nice place you've got there but it's out of our budget... :D

hi bro,

nice Reno u have there ..

awesome design ... just wondering do you mind sharing on where did you get the steel black frame glass door and how much did you got it ?

and also do you mind sharing the wood tv console ? on where did got it customise and also the price ?

tried to pm you but I think your mail box is full...

thanks in advance for your help !!!

cheers !!

Guest Tricia Tham

Purchases continued....

8uzr.jpg
Two of these industrial stools (one of which will be in a different design) which will be used as bedside tables in the MBR. The best part about having stools as bedside tables is that you can always bring it out to the dining room when there aren't enough chairs.

lg4k.jpg
Singer sewing machine legs in 'refrigerator' white colour. Can anyone guess where it'll be placed?

aogo.jpg
Nice big single bowl sink so that no washing job is too difficult

lrtx.jpg
Matte black fan for the living room. One of the closer designs to the haiku fan which we can't afford.
495p.jpg
Lights for the dining area. Gives the space a real nice industrial chic look and should pair really well with our dining table.
jj3x.jpg
A trio of wall lamps for our kitchen! This will be used as additional task and accent lighting as and when required. Quite excited to see these hooked up and turned on.

Hi,

possible to share the link of the lamps please?

hi bro,

nice Reno u have there ..

awesome design ... just wondering do you mind sharing on where did you get the steel black frame glass door and how much did you got it ?

and also do you mind sharing the wood tv console ? on where did got it customise and also the price ?

tried to pm you but I think your mail box is full...

thanks in advance for your help !!!

cheers !!

thanks bro! just cleared my inbox and sent you a PM. Cheers :D

Hi,

possible to share the link of the lamps please?

Sure Tricia! Here you go :good:

This is for the industrial dining lamp:

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=21021524014

And this is for the trio of wall lamps. Do take note that this product listing also includes the floor lamps and table lamps of the same design. Be sure to choose

壁灯

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=15202397216

Hi Vicx1234,

My wife and I are about to begin our Reno journey. Still looking for IDs. Your house is indeed an inspiration and the info that you readily share is very helpful indeed.

Could you help to PM the rough breakdown as well as the cost of renovation. And if you don't mind as well, total cost inclusive of furnishings?

TIA

Hi, how much did you pay for your kitchen folding door? Am looking at something like for my house too!

In total, how much you spent for the reno? My house is similar size to yours.

Hi, nice home!

can you PM me how much you spent on renovation? And is the quote inclusive of the flooring and wall tiles?

Hi Vicx1234,

My wife and I are about to begin our Reno journey. Still looking for IDs. Your house is indeed an inspiration and the info that you readily share is very helpful indeed.

Could you help to PM the rough breakdown as well as the cost of renovation. And if you don't mind as well, total cost inclusive of furnishings?

TIA

Hi, how much did you pay for your kitchen folding door? Am looking at something like for my house too!

In total, how much you spent for the reno? My house is similar size to yours.

pm-ed you guys!

:good::good:

Woo.... Your reno is so AWESOME! Esp the bar area, so hotel feel!

Could you share the tb link for your dinning table and selena sink? and how much did you paid for shipping for the items?

:)