Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vicx1234

A "scandustrial" Concept ~ Sengkang Ea

Hi Vicx1234,

May i know where did you get your kingsize bedframe from? Would you mind to share with me how much is it? Thanks :)

Edited by joejoeteng

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Vicx!!!

I really love your laminated plank featured wall.

Can I check how much you got quoted for it & what's the area dimension of it?

Furniture

5c5s.jpg

We managed to find a good deal for the sofa above. Quite a popular design and more places are beginning to sell it, but it's still the cheapest at this store though. The colour selection available wasn't great though, grey still being the nicest.

k7y3.jpg

Our MBR wingback bed. Picture doesn't really do it justice as it doesn't show off the curve on each side of the headboard. As for the colour, E preferred it to be in light blue, so light blue it is. We also got it together with their mattress which is apparently being supplied to some hotels in Singapore including M hotel. Whatever the case, it passed the comfort test when we tried it and I believe it was a pretty good deal when packaged with the headboard.

jtn7.jpg

A bookshelf which we will use as a kitchen "baker's" shelf instead, it was on half price, so no complaints there.

p9wf.jpg

Study table from taobao! We've been buying alot of our lights, furniture and even a sink from taobao after reading about all the success and savings renotalkers have had with taobao. A bit nervous as to how the bulky furniture will actually turn out since we haven't actually seen a physical specimen from the actual store. However, we did see the above study table from a local store (but with PRC store assistants) in the exact same design and since everything is now made in China, we figured there was an equal chance that the table could have been manufactured by the same factory. Made a leap of faith and purchased it.

7hk4.jpg

Dining table also from taobao! We are a little bit more nervous about this purchase cos we really do not know what to expect. Have yet to see this design in Singapore, and it could be such that the colour and woodgrain is completely off! Could either be the best or worst purchasing decision yet, depending on how it looks upon assembly. That said, buying furniture from taobao costs at least 40% less than what you get in local stores, even after shipping!

m54l.jpg

Our TV console which we will be custom made to our desired dimensions (210mm x 400mm x 550mm). Loving the nice walnut woodgrain and colour.

How much is your MBR bed frame?

Hi

I am so impressed by how your renovation turned out. Do you mind sharing the cost of the black framed doors in the kitchen, study room and also tinted wiw doors? Also, how have your taobao purchases been holding up? I'm contemplating buying a dining table from the same seller. Thanks for your time!

Hi vicx1234,

I absolutely love your house!

Would also appreciate it if you can provide the rough breakdown of your house reno as i am looking to do something similar. Thanks very much! :)

Hi,

Sorry I happened to be googling online for wingback storage bed and happen to link to your renotalk post.

can you advise me where you purchase your wingback storage bed and how much is it?

Hope you can advise

Many thanks in advanced.

Marq