Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mellenur

Bringing Scandinavia To Tampines! ~5A Reno Blog~

Hi Mellenur,

Congrats for moving in. Your place looks really nice.

Yes, Mr Yeak told me that the carpenter is his brother. Mr Yeak and his brother own a carpentry workshop in Malaysia where they fabricate the carpentry works. Before I hired Mr Yeak, a past client of his told me that his carpentry works is good. I just wanted to verify that this is still true.

Hi Harriette,

Yup! But his plumber is a whole other story!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Love the look and setup of the Kitchen.

Colors of living room make it look bright and bigger.

Carpentry work seem to have good workmanship.

Overall I think its quite a good reno excluding the plumber of cause.

Hope you can find someone to fix up that tap

Almost managed to fix my kitchen sink and faucet issues.

Managed to find a plumber who can fix my Kohler faucet.

But that's not the end of my issues :help:

I'm using a Kraus sink and it seems the regular bottle trap cannot fit on the underside.

Anyone else using same sink and encountered the same problem? :(

I like the reflection of the craft wall through the study room glass. As if both sides also have craft wall!

20140220_201543.jpg

Nice! I thought you had the brick wall painted green in the other room! Love the green wall.

Nice! I thought you had the brick wall painted green in the other room! Love the green wall.

heh. it was the unintended outcome but I like it too!

Hi, can share with me your plumber?

Love the look and setup of the Kitchen.

Colors of living room make it look bright and bigger.

Carpentry work seem to have good workmanship.

Overall I think its quite a good reno excluding the plumber of cause.

Hope you can find someone to fix up that tap

thanks. tap is now fixed...but the kraus sink still cannot find the bottle trap :(

Nice study room doors! would say yours is a pretty good price, as it's solid wood frame right? Initially had wanted to get something identical (full glass panel with wood frame) but contractor quoted me $5k. We had to settle for aluminum frame instead.. Which cost $2k as well.

Hi Mellenur, wanted to pm you initially but guess your inbox is full! :( Can I check with you how's your experience with Yeak? Thanks in advance!

Hi, I will be renovating my HDB 5A resale soon. Can you share with me your quotaton for yr reno?

My email is lynnthm@gmail.com

I am keen to find our how much do you spend on changing of windows/grilles + reno to both toilets + Blum kitchen cabinet.

Your reno looks awesome.

I am having headache for both toilets as 5A has old design whereby shower is in the middle. Can you share more about yr reno for both toilets. Thanks.

Hi mellenur

I'm new to renotalk and chanced upon your t-blog. I have almost the exact same layout in mirror image! Just no service yard because my unit is only 121sqm.

I'm having trouble deciding whether to keep the wall between my MBR and the next hacked. I would need 3 bedrooms as I have 2 boys. Yet the MBR is so small,I can't think of how to cramp a wardrobe and king bed in. Yet to sacrifice the 2nd bedroom means I need to keep the study bedroom-sized. Then my hall would be so weirdly shaped, I don't know how to fit in my tv and sofa.

Could I trouble you to post some photos of your completed reno with furniture placement, especially of the MBR and hall? Thanks so much!