Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Edelweissgarden

Hdb Jumbo Flat At Tampines

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You have a very nice house and layout. I love the wall cladding of your living room.

I like the brick wall cladding as well.

Is it difficult to maintain? Meaning will it collect dust?

This is the main concern.

Ya! Indeed they are very nice especially when the down lights on. For the maintainence my maid just vacuum it once or twice a week, it looks alright to me all the while.

Seems like there was system error, some of my replies cannot go through and when I re-sign in, the posts are double :help: any advise how to delete the double post? TIA

Anyway been quite a while I post as I was busy last week.. So just wanted to show fellow RT-ers my completed space :)

Foyer - Did a simple low shoe cabinet and a space to sit and change shoes, with the craft stone cladding that is used throughout the common areas of the house to give a sense of continuitybmfl.jpg

Here is the living room, using the same craft stone cladding as the feature, and laminate feature wall. Simple glass sliding doors for the TV console in bronze and black glass.

Both sides of feature wall cove lights are T5. My ID suggested that LED will save energy but will never be as bright as T5, so we opted for T5 for all the house as we like our house bright.

2x0o.jpg

Our favorite spot-dining area, the new position that changed from the previous area where we wanted it, near the kitchen. We entertain a lot, so the ID suggest that the dining can be an extension for sitting area when the living area is full and we do not want to open the family area for privacy

1it3.jpg

The other side view of our dining area, you can see our double french sliding door - the only item we keep from the house. The previous house owner got the door from europe and is still sturdy and originally soundproofed the segregated area. We gave it a fresh coat of paint and nothing else is changed.

2vkb.jpg

If you noticed that there is no tiles grout line, it is because we carpet the whole house (except kitchen and toilets) so the feeling is soft on the feet. The foyer come with a big piece of rug that is smaller to carry so it is easy to wash (due to the high traffic area of foyer). All the carpets are 2inches thick, in beige to match the theme we selected. All the carpets are actually loose also, although it is wall to wall.

Whole place look very cosy ^^

Give a smoothing feel

love your 3D drawings!

thanks for sharing & looking forward to more sharing of ideas :)

Thanks a lot Songz, guojiawen! Now that we have finally really settled in the space it feels very much like home to us, a place we look forward coming home to.

Really felt that the reno journey a worth it journey to go through

Hihi, do u have any actual pictures of your done up house? Any difference between. 3D and actual? Effects the same?

Hi greenbowl, yes, if you scrolled a few replies back you can see the actual photos of my house and also the 3ds. I would say the actual house is 95% near to the 3D,

especially the custom carpentry and also I gave my ID picture of the accessories and fittings I picked up so it can be superimposed in. Cheers

Happy new year guys! Just realized I haven't posted the completed bathroom and kitchen yet.

As opposed to the living and bedroom, we wanted the kitchen and toilet to be practical, but not utilitarian. And of course

easy to maintain :) So here goes, our kitchen

0vun.jpg

And our toilet, very neutral palette of beige. Our ID recommended the one wall feature tiles for the shower as opposed to the more traditional mosaic.

Apparently our ID used this concept for landed projects a lot, as it gives a sophisticated look and also less grout lines to maintain than mosaic tiles.

0pkv.jpg

jojm.jpg

And just to remind you, this was how it was before.

33q9.jpg

So yes, you can say we are very happy with how it turned out.

Happy new year guys! Just realized I haven't posted the completed bathroom and kitchen yet.

As opposed to the living and bedroom, we wanted the kitchen and toilet to be practical, but not utilitarian. And of course

easy to maintain :) So here goes, our kitchen

0vun.jpg

The top and bottom cabinets are only on one side of the kitchen??

nice house! could you PM me your ID and the cost, particularly the wallpaper whole house part? I will be doing whole house wallpaper too. thanks!

Hi Edelweissgarden,

Your house is beautifully done! All I can say is you are really blessed to got this ID. I can't believe it is a HDB flat. I am curious how's the main door looks like? Do you have something match with you interior scheme? Plz PM me your ID contact.

Oh ya, I actually got a new condo at Thomson Road, your ID also do Condo project or just HDB?