Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Edelweissgarden

Hdb Jumbo Flat At Tampines

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nice house! could you PM me your ID and the cost, particularly the wallpaper whole house part? I will be doing whole house wallpaper too. thanks!

Hi Edelweissgarden,

Your house is beautifully done! All I can say is you are really blessed to got this ID. I can't believe it is a HDB flat. I am curious how's the main door looks like? Do you have something match with you interior scheme? Plz PM me your ID contact.

Oh ya, I actually got a new condo at Thomson Road, your ID also do Condo project or just HDB?

Hi hi can u pm me your id n quote? Thanks

hi tinydot, lemon, margarita. Thanks for the compliment, will PM you guys :yamseng:

Toliet bowl can be shifted? :jawdrop:

Hi Edelweissgarden,

Can u actually shift e the WC ?

Hi guys, really sorry for the confusion. Just to clarify I did not shift the WC bowl. I just realized that it's the image for the

common bathroom instead of the master toilet. But the master toilet has the exact tiles, just different positioning of toilet bowl

Hi Edelweissgarden,

Really nice job done ! can u give me your quote .

Thanks shirley! PM-ed you for the costing

hello neighbour, i'm at tampines st 42.

mine is a mini jumbo - 5A hehehe :sport-smiley-018:

Hello neighbor! :D Are you also planning to do reno?

Hi Edelweissgarden,

can you pm me your quote and ID contact too, thank you?

hi neighbor, yes in the midst of it now.

ripped everything apart and rebuilding it.

almost cried from the cost of it all!

Hi Edel,

Sincerely appreciate it very much if you could kindly PM me your ID contact, I think among all the layout I have seen for other projects, your ID did a very good job when come to space planning. Also I like the Idea of one of your bedroom study table than can access and use both way. Very creative!

What mechanism your carpentry is using btw? Internal wood grain PVC?

Hi lemon, just realized haven't replied you yet. Mechanism is all normal soft close hinges.. Only selected blum in exception for the heavy duty kitchen :)

Yes, my ID gave me internal wood grain PVC even in kitchen. it matches beautifully with my whole house main laminate color - gloss white.

Hi Edel,

Sincerely appreciate it very much if you could kindly PM me your ID contact, I think among all the layout I have seen for other projects, your ID did a very good job when come to space planning. Also I like the Idea of one of your bedroom study table than can access and use both way. Very creative!

Hi Rose! Thank you so much for your praise :) I am indeed very glad to have chosen my ID; as some ideas that I initially thought will go well, now that I think of it again, actually does not work in my space. Thanks to my ID patiently explaining to me the pros and cons of going with one idea vs another. This benefit is why we engaged professionals to help with the renovation, although contractor may be cheaper (or actually not?); as they can help with areas we are not used to (space planning, design, coordination, purchasing loose items/accessories, etc..) will PM you the contact soon :good: