Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

HI All,

Pls kindly help to advise whether the below quote is reasonable. If have any recommendation, pls advise. Really appreciate your help.Thanks

A Living Room Works

1. Design, fabricate and install (L) 4.5ft x 8.5(H) height 'solid plywood' shoe cabinet using laminate materials inclusive of :
ABS Trimming

45* degree handle with ABS Trimming - $1,125.00

2. supply labour and install 8ft x 8.5ft tinted mirror panel with wooden plank backing at dining table wall area - $1,972.00

(just ask our ID to re-quote to half height as full height is too pricey)

3. design, fabricate and install (L)11.5ft x 8.5ft (H) solid plywood TV feature wall laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS trimming - $2,530.00

4 design, fabricate and install 11.5ft solid plywood TV console using laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS trimming

tinted glass drawer head

45* degree handle with ABS Trimming - $2,300.00

B Bedroom Works 3

1 design, fabricate and install (L)7ft x 8.5ft (H) solid plywood top hung cabinet using laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS trimming

45* degree handle with ABS Trimming - $910

2. design, fabricate and install 7ft solid plywood study table with bottom drawers using laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS Trimming

45* degree handle with ABS trimming- $840.00

3.supply labour and materials to install 17.5sqft of 5mm thick tempered colour glass backing between study table and wall hung cabinet - $490.00

C Master bedroom works

1. Design, fabricate and install 11.5ft solid plywood low satee with cushion seat cabinet using laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS Trimming

45* degree handle with ABS trimming - $2,300.00

2. design, fabricate and install (L) 6.5ft x 8.5(H) to ceiling height solid plywood bedhead complete with :

cushion backing as per design

laminated material

45* degree handle with ABS Trimming -$2,350.00

D Common bathroom works

1. design, fabricate and install (L) 3ft x8.5ft (H) solid plywood mirror cabinet using laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS trimming

45* degree handle with ABS trimming - $450.00

E Window and grille works

1. supply labour to install aluminium BA/NA window grille at service yard (3tracks) - $380.00

F Kitchen works

1. supply labour and materials to install fixed panel with fan hole for exhaust fan - $580.00

G Ceiling works

1. supply labour and materials to construct false ceiling **** hall area - $880.00

2. supply labour and materials to construct U shape with down lighting effect- $1,780.00

3. supply labour and materials to construct false ceiling at passage way - $380.00

4. supply labour and materials to construct false ceiling at bedroom 3 - $680.00

5. supply labour and materials to construct false ceiling at bedroom 2 $580.00

6.supply labour and materials to construct false ceiling at master bedroom - $780.00

H whole house ceiling wiring works

1.17 nos lighting point at the living room area - $935.00

2. 4nos lighting point at bedroom 3 - $220.00

3. 4nos lighting point at bedroom 2 - $220.00

4. 4nos lighting point at master room - $220.00

5. 4nos ceiling fan point - $220.00

Total amt : $23,122.00

7% GST : $1,618.54

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HI All,

Pls kindly help to advise whether the below quote is reasonable. If have any recommendation, pls advise. Really appreciate your help.Thanks

A Living Room Works

1. Design, fabricate and install (L) 4.5ft x 8.5(H) height 'solid plywood' shoe cabinet using laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS Trimming

45* degree handle with ABS Trimming - $1,125.00

2. supply labour and install 8ft x 8.5ft tinted mirror panel with wooden plank backing at dining table wall area - $1,972.00

(just ask our ID to re-quote to half height as full height is too pricey)

3. design, fabricate and install (L)11.5ft x 8.5ft (H) solid plywood TV feature wall laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS trimming - $2,530.00

4 design, fabricate and install 11.5ft solid plywood TV console using laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS trimming

tinted glass drawer head

45* degree handle with ABS Trimming - $2,300.00

B Bedroom Works 3

1 design, fabricate and install (L)7ft x 8.5ft (H) solid plywood top hung cabinet using laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS trimming

45* degree handle with ABS Trimming - $910

2. design, fabricate and install 7ft solid plywood study table with bottom drawers using laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS Trimming

45* degree handle with ABS trimming- $840.00

3.supply labour and materials to install 17.5sqft of 5mm thick tempered colour glass backing between study table and wall hung cabinet - $490.00

C Master bedroom works

1. Design, fabricate and install 11.5ft solid plywood low satee with cushion seat cabinet using laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS Trimming

45* degree handle with ABS trimming - $2,300.00

2. design, fabricate and install (L) 6.5ft x 8.5(H) to ceiling height solid plywood bedhead complete with :

cushion backing as per design

laminated material

45* degree handle with ABS Trimming -$2,350.00

D Common bathroom works

1. design, fabricate and install (L) 3ft x8.5ft (H) solid plywood mirror cabinet using laminate materials inclusive of :

ABS trimming

45* degree handle with ABS trimming - $450.00

E Window and grille works

1. supply labour to install aluminium BA/NA window grille at service yard (3tracks) - $380.00

F Kitchen works

1. supply labour and materials to install fixed panel with fan hole for exhaust fan - $580.00

G Ceiling works

1. supply labour and materials to construct false ceiling **** hall area - $880.00

2. supply labour and materials to construct U shape with down lighting effect- $1,780.00

3. supply labour and materials to construct false ceiling at passage way - $380.00

4. supply labour and materials to construct false ceiling at bedroom 3 - $680.00

5. supply labour and materials to construct false ceiling at bedroom 2 $580.00

6.supply labour and materials to construct false ceiling at master bedroom - $780.00

H whole house ceiling wiring works

1.17 nos lighting point at the living room area - $935.00

2. 4nos lighting point at bedroom 3 - $220.00

3. 4nos lighting point at bedroom 2 - $220.00

4. 4nos lighting point at master room - $220.00

5. 4nos ceiling fan point - $220.00

Total amt : $23,122.00

7% GST : $1,618.54

Can share what company? Many not GST registered, if I were you i will look for those.

Hi All,

I have gotten a few quotations for my renovation works.

Help me check I am overcharged or the price is alright.

1) Kitchen renovation.

a) Masonry

- Cabinet and Fridge bottom

b) Carpentry

- 25ft top & bottom

- 12.5ft quartz tabletop

- 2ft tall cabinet

- 2 tier dish rack

- tempered glass 7ft

- labour for hob, hood and sink installation

- move one electrical point

2) Living Room

- Wall Feature full height L7.5ft

- TV console 7.5ft

3) Windows and Yard

- 4 rooms metal grilles

- Yard sliding window

Total $9,650

Hi All,

I have gotten a few quotations for my renovation works.

Help me check I am overcharged or the price is alright.

1) Kitchen renovation.

a) Masonry

- Cabinet and Fridge bottom

b) Carpentry

- 25ft top & bottom

- 12.5ft quartz tabletop

- 2ft tall cabinet

- 2 tier dish rack

- tempered glass 7ft

- labour for hob, hood and sink installation

- move one electrical point

2) Living Room

- Wall Feature full height L7.5ft

- TV console 7.5ft

3) Windows and Yard

- 4 rooms metal grilles

- Yard sliding window

Total $9,650

i felt yours look pretty reasonable... my frenz has a quote similar to yours but kitchen top is granite.....